ETN for the Win

So as a lot of you may know, I am a fan of Electroneum. I am proud to say that yesterday while at the swimming pool I engaged in the first ever argument about cryptocurrency as a whole. Let me lend some perspective to the conversation. Multiple people in the sauna speaking about financial methodology, investing, etc. (weird to hear in a sauna but cool at the same time) Two of the people are older investors in the sense that they invest in traditional methodology (stocks and bonds, gold etc)

One of the present fellows was speaking to the virtues of traditional banking. Upon which someone else asked what about this thing called crypto currency? Well almost immediately one of the fellows wrote it off as puffy magic and it holds no real value, therefore it holds no interest and to forget about as quickly as possible. I spoke up and said simply " I disagree" to which said person said " please do tell why you disagree" In a smug tone no less. I then began to explain that yes crypto suffers from volatility, but that the diamond in the rough is ETN. I then spoke about the virtues of what ETN has accomplished (already) and said do your own research come to your own conclusions.

When the night was done I was approached by two different individuals wanting to know more, as I spoke about ETN with such passion. I post from time to time mostly funny or light hearted stuff as that is how I am in nature. This seemingly non confrontational experience led me to believe these people were simply not in the know. After I regaled the benefits of ETN which we are all more than aware of I felt a sense of accomplishment in that others asked me how do I download the app and what else could I tell them about ETN.

This for me was a victory I can not even explain because just maybe they will go home and research what we already know, download the app, take a look at Anytask, and live life to the fullest. When you find a good thing you hold it close. I have hundreds of thousands of ETN tokens and my greatest pride is sharing with others this amazing journey we are all on. It truly is awesome

.I had to share this with you all. I get it is not monumental but in our own way each and every one of us shapes the future as we engage in how we talk about ETN with others. I could not be more proud then to know I am sharing with others something that may change their life for the better for ever. Really … how cool is that?

Much Love- Thunder

respect​:+1: and 20 long hairy :chipmunk:

7 Likes

Very cool @Thunder. I just get sneered at. Great job.:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Awesome to hear, well done! Thanks for sharing

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes

Respect to you @Thunder for speaking up in what could have been a potentially hostile discussion. Not just that, but seemingly gaining their interest and encouraging them to go away and do some research into ETN.

You might just have changed a few people’s opinions on crypto; regardless of the outcome, thank you for trying and thanks for sharing positive words about ETN with other investors. This is what helps to make the whole ETN ecosystem grow.

Best wishes,
Sally

4 Likes

Love these moments, thanks for sharing, it’s great knowing there’s others having these interactions, sometimes it can feel like the lone person out.

For every naysayer there is someone listening intently.

I love this video it displays the “science” behind this interaction so eloquently😂.

< https://youtu.be/fW8amMCVAJQ>

& I’ve modified a common related diagram to share with a few fellow ETN fans, we have a long way to go and the infamous chasm to cross but it’ll be an exciting journey!

5 Likes

You rock @Thunder!

Well done. :+1:

3 Likes