ETN for Apple users

Hello, I am new to this forum and I would like to know if it is possible to mine ETN on an Apple system?

They are in beta testing and i think either wrapped up or wrapping up. I would imagine it will be officially rolled out by the end of the month, really depends on Apple’s end I believe.

-T

Mobile Mining on IOS It is not possible and never will be, certainly not in the foreseeable future.

ETN Team are working on a Cloud based Mining platform that will enable users to “mine” ETN but nobody knows just when this will be ready for roll-out.

Apple has very stringent Terms of Service and they are absolutely 100% against any sort of mining or simulated mining on their platform. The Cloud mining will sort of work around their TOS so that the ETN app will work as a wallet, enabling sending/receiving of Coins only.

It is a win-win for us, but time is required to put things in place.

Ok thanks.
So, if you have apple, mining will not be possible?

regards, Daniel

Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon

ColinSTE

September 7

Mobile Mining on IOS It is not possible and never will be, certainly not in the foreseeable future.

ETN Team are working on a Cloud based Mining platform that will enable users to “mine” ETN but nobody knows just when this will be ready for roll-out.

Apple has very stringent Terms of Service and they are absolutely 100% against any sort of mining or simulated mining on their platform. The Cloud mining will sort of work around their TOS so that the ETN app will work as a wallet, enabling sending/receiving of Coins only.

It is a win-win for us, but time is required to put things in place.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Mining WILL be possible, just not in the way that current Android users do it by clicking a button in the App.

When the cloud mining begins, it will be an off platform mining, and i might add that Richard also stated that they will probably roll it out for Android users too so that Iphone users will be mining the exact same way as the Android users.

Allright. Thank you. I will tell this to the two people that want to join but both have apple and tell them to be patient :wink:

Kind regards Daniel.

Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon

ColinSTE

September 7

Mining WILL be possible, just not in the way that current Android users do it by clicking a button in the App.

When the cloud mining begins, it will be an off platform mining, and i might add that Richard also stated that they will probably roll it out for Android users too so that Iphone users will be mining the exact same way as the Android users.

In Reply To

Daniel

September 7

Ok thanks. So, if you have apple, mining will not be possible? regards, Daniel Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon [ColinSTE] ColinSTE
September 7 Mobile Mining on IOS It is not possible and never will be, certainly not in the foreseeable future. ETN Team are working on a Clo…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

https://wiki.electroneum.com/helpdesk/social-media/2018-07-06-ios-approved