ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Interesting"Coincidence"…

1 Like

Arhhh more ETN…the FOMO is real @Tanwax

3 Likes

A little perspective on the Fear Of Missing Out…
Would you take on this wave…?
Or simply wait and see if there is another…?

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

7 Likes

Not sure but just last week we were at 128k and a few months ago at 129k now were at 127k

1 Like

Registered Users

6 Likes

I had one of those phones in the 80’s

1 Like

Reading accross a variety of platforms it seems mwc is the go/stay point for many people.
Let see what etn will put on the table

2 Likes

This gives me real bad FOMO even though the only word I recognize is Electroneum TANWAX has FOMO.

2 Likes

I can’t agree with you more on this one cheers.

1 Like

Coommeeeee oonnnnn…

14 Likes

3 Likes

Registered Users

3 Likes

7MOuiC

tenor%20(4)

Last update of EXCEL:

Again 20K new users registrations per week. New 100 # reviews at # ios platform with AWESOME rate 4.8*, On 11 # february start # cloudmining of # ETN $ ETN # Electroneum at # android platform. Small drop in price but higher # volume at # exchanges every week 35-50 million of new # Coins

8 Likes

I can’t find any other possible reason why sistemkoin pumped 2 billion that day, I think sistemkoin averages about 70 million 24hrs volume, binance has been averaging about 1.7 billion.

2 Likes

Theres a couple of those smaller exchanges I see some pretty weird stuff happening.
Nothing surprises me.
Well spotted.

1 Like

Heh some clown (not our clown) is on Reddit talking about how he is starting a boycott on twitter against mean ol’ ETN for making him take a selfie.

ETN is breaking unwritten crypto rules and making him prove he’s not a bot. Now everyone’s gonna have his picture and steal his identity. Richard Els is gonna sell his information and make wanted posters with the Clown Boy’s mug on it and then steal his ETN from him and offer it as a reward to anyone who captures Clown Boy crying in his hot chocolate.

15 Likes

Anyone interested?
They’re accepting Btc.(less than $20000)

1 Like

Thats quite colorful.
Maybe he should approach another crypto that doesnt actually make you prove your identity.
For the sake of his own security of course.

3 Likes