ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Cant disagree with much of that BFA.

People tend to ignore the fact that the future is always different to today in how things work.

Go back to WW2 and explain to your grandfather that soon your grandmother will have a landline telephone in her house that enables her to chat to someone/anyone anywhere in the world.

Go back to the 90’s and explain to grandmother that soon she will have a mobile phone in her handbag that will let her call for help when her car breaks down.

Go back to youself 20yrs ago when you were playing your Tetris game on the game boy or playing sonic the hedgehog on the sega mega drive and tell yourself that soon you will be linked up with your friends on playstation 4 online.

Go tell the businessmen 20yrs ago that used pagers that soon they will have a mobile phone that sends text messages, as well as plays the latest TV shows on screen and they can take a photo and email it to someone in 5 seconds flat!

MIND BLOWN!!!

dont think that for a second that we are living in the only time in human history where cool new things have happened. Cool new things will continue to happen and we will be the ones in the examples above. I believe cryptocurrency’s will be a big part of the future stories.

Travel back 20yrs ago and walk into a bank and explain to them that soon we will be doing all our banking online and using paypal to send money places… they would have laughed!

19 Likes

Tanwax has FOMO again out to the BTC ATM

10 Likes

I was on a ship at sea many years ago before mobile phones where even mainstream. This bloke turned up with a small suit case that he said was a telephone and he was just about to set it up to make a call. We where 1000’s of miles from home in the middle of the ocean. Oh how we laughed. !
To cut a story short, when it was set up he asked my mate what his home number was and he got to speak to his mother, his mum was freaked out because she was convinced he was back in the country and out of the war zone… mind blowing

12 Likes

This is a example of tech that is maturing an night vision is a example

This is a gen 1 from Germany

This is the gen i will buy to my boat when ETN moons…

Old man Arkimedes started with Hydraulic pump some times before Facebook
Bosch did some of their thing

This can be the first coin ever made?

This it it…

So time perspective…

6 Likes

When we talked about time… In one year this will be the most wanted car outside the ETN community, i wonder why…

10 Likes

Lol. Definitely interesting that they chose this gesture over all others to highlight…haha.
-Greg

3 Likes

Is FOMO bad or good? sometimes i think about it. Sometimes i need to remind myself about the why FOMO!- Now in the darkest hour of crypto winter why FOMO!! WHY? It is so simple why we need FOMO the fear of missing out. Fear is a good thing, when it is a choice. I think this poster from picturepost .com sums it up.

9 Likes

Lol. Naga Beau! Wild stuff! -G

6007 users on forum…

5 Likes

I noticed the ETN website finally removed Cryptopia in their timeline and exchanges page.

https://electroneum.com/about/journey/

https://electroneum.com/get-started/exchanges/

7 Likes

In middle school, we had an assigment to write a report about what the future of school would be like. Mine claimed that every student would be assigned a computer instead of text books. I got a decent grade, but was laughed at (even by the teacher). “That’s not possible!”

We passed that milestone 10 years ago in many districts in the US. And with Mac books no less. Many kids now have tablets instead.

Where will be in another 10 years?

9 Likes

As sad as the video is, I applaud these women for seeing the opportunity in the market and doing something about it. Imagine what they could do with better opportunities, it’s impressive.

I’ve stated before that I’m most excited about seeing the Gig economy site getting established AND utilized. We live in a world where people can make a full time income on youtube. How much more opportunity will this create? :thinking:

(Not directed at anyone, general statement:) I know it’s not possible for everyone, but it’s one thing to give money, it’s something entirely different to devote time to charity, directly serving people. Talk about cutting out the middle men. I know many of us do what we can when we can, I look forward to see what we’re able to do in the future as I know this subject is in people’s “moon” plans. :grinning:

6 Likes

@Dr_Jan_Itor, Ill give you a good grade but you need to be more reasonable next time. I bet you think kids will also be able to take classes on computers too huh? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

!!!

9 Likes

Would you use them again?

When you see it, you see it. •imageflip:slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl:

The education game is evolving right along with technology, it’s exciting!

One more story:

I was in an “advanced” art class in high school. Teacher would give us a subject and then expect 3 different rough draft ideas before allowing us to proceed with the project. I hand mine in, she says, “O, this is too good, people aren’t going to get that, you need to dumb it down.”

What?!?!??!

The key word here is advanced. :exploding_head:

0d1563153df95db034bf6ae9e26f3284--invader-zim-the-all

5 Likes

Hahaha yeah

Once seen cant be unseen lol

2 Likes

I was in art too! 20 brushes

2 Likes

Just leaving this here if anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

Music club.. you know the drill

2 Likes