ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

What is wrong with the blockchain? Did I miss something?

Nothing to worry too much about

If you want to promote and trade your coin and not only to be dumped, then kucoin is not the recommended exchange to do so

Yeah Baby…!!! :upside_down_face::star_struck::upside_down_face::star_struck:
Android cloud mining is here…Woo Hoo…!!!
Lets go People…:star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face:

Just by the way,Cloud mining has come at Just the right time…For us here in South Africa,We Constantly do without Electricity (Power Cuts), Sometimes for up to 6 - 8 hours at a time…Battery goes flat and /or Cell Network towers go down…:disappointed::disappointed::thinking::thinking::thinking:…So This is PERFECT…!!!

Users are rapidly growing :slight_smile:

Does everyone get the same amount of ETN, regardless of what phone they have? I think that is best, if that is how it works. I believe the unbanked should reap the same benefit as someone with the newest iphone.

iirc, that’s exactly how it is now.

That’s how I understood cloud mining would work

Anyone else think Fallout when they see the selfie character?

What’s the Hash Rate on the cloud miner or does it not tell you what Hash Rate it’s mining at

Everyone gets the same ammount. No more hash…its more fair for everybody, specially for unbanked:)

I understand and i think it’s good that everyone gets the same, i was just wondering if the miner mentions the hash rate.
Also, can someone who’s cloud mining with Android do a 24hr test and see what the payout is. Just curious,TIA.

Oh… That sucks for people who purchased a more expensive phone to obtain a larger hash rate.:grimacing:

:smiley: thats how it is and i love it…we all do :slight_smile:

If you did that you could have bought a cheaper phone and buy years worth of mined coins. Lol

I had to salute so i had the cheesiest grin on my face i could have and it accepted hahahahahha

Aahhhh!! So much to read :joy:
Yay! Android cloud miner :tada::tada::tada:
Everything is looking like it’s nicely on track :nerd_face:

Uh Oh… Australia is awake

What an exciting vibe around here!
I just got on and I’m already out of hearts :joy:
:blue_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk:

Yes i was thinking about that character 2. :joy::chipmunk: