ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Buying only 1 ETN is some form of FOMO. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That by wall although impressive is the huge flex of muscles and I love it. But come on get off the couch and turn that buy up to about 205 SATs Chomp through that sucker

1 Like

Kucoin is like a battleground. Lol

1 Like

What is interesting (perhaps the time of day) is that not many moved in to help move the price up. Instead some players sold into the buy wall.

This hurt my soul.

2 Likes

MWC will bring many more bulls into the fight to overcome the bears. There will be a day when the battle field will be flowing with the blood of many many bears. If people want super cheap ETN, now is the time.

3 Likes

Yep. One day the proverbial “I wish I wouldve bought in at 198 Sats” will be heard.

6 Likes

Absolutely mind blowing :exploding_head:

1 Like

Oh my such a relief to be cloud mining instead of having to waste my battery keeping connected to the net while i sleep. I am really impressed team ETN woot!!!

8 Likes

Yeah they sold to me, I’m surprised they didn’t move it up much

1 Like

Pay attention to the technical analysis society thread. Everything is aligning in a super bullish direction for Electroneum from a fundamental and technical perspective. Announcement this Friday? :thinking: FOMO all week long!

12 Likes

All we’re missing is volume. Come on announcement Friday, release the bull!

7 Likes

Volume will come soon. Whether the secret project is announced on Friday or sometime next week, makes no difference. Exciting times.

9 Likes

Of course, the secret project is not to be confused with “something big”. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s why I’ve been accumulating for the last month, can see a nice rise coming

3 Likes

sorry, TA really bores me haha, but in summary what does the TA society say that dictates a bullish trend?

2 Likes

Yes we have heard about that something big for some time now ;)lol

3 Likes

Its bigger than that…
Look!

8 Likes

Us ETNers are forward thinkers, just like these guys in the 90’s. This is hilarious :joy:
It feels like the 90’s was just yesterday!
We’ve arrived just in time, I’m pretty sure this is how crypto looks to the rest of the world… what’s “the internet”? :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

10 Likes
6 Likes