ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

PMkTSD. :zipper_mouth_face:

Buy time! Come on ETH COME OOOOOON!

2 Likes

Based on the low volume, I wouldn’t bet on the price pumping too much. Maybe in a few days…

2 Likes

Looks like Android cloud could be the surprise before MWC

14 Likes

Not secret , Richard said it would be before MWC

2 Likes

yea I don’t think that was one of the secrets. I think he is just saying that Android cloud mining was two weeks early. They had originally said it would be right before MWC or at MWC before Android cloud mining was released.

6 Likes

They ask for selfie now to finish logging in lmao

3 Likes

Yeh, that’s to defeat bots. also why there is a unique pose required.

3 Likes

I had to touch my chin in mine lmao

2 Likes

I did take one with two fingers under my eye doing scout Saluting type selfie lmao, they asked me for it, hope they dont ask pose naked next jk lol

3 Likes

Am I the only one it isn’t working for :thinking:

What’s the issue? Did you make sure to update it?

1 Like

Did you update your app? or delete the old app and download the new one? Try restarting your phone maybe.

It is giving me a referral code and asks me to contact support. I have been trouble shooting for awhile I’m not sure its on my end? I’ve updated, deleted and reinstalled, cleared cache, restarted phone. Maybe I’m missing something

unnamed

Coming soon for payout verification!

6 Likes

It could just be a case of volume. Everyone trying to do the same thing at the same time

3 Likes

Did you go to their website and authorized your phone, through your email

2 Likes

Nah, I’d definitely contact support. It doesn’t sound like an issue on your end… Though there is always a strange possibility.

1 Like

Weird, mine just worked instantly, no issues.

Hope it gets sorted for you without too much more hassle.

4 Likes

I’m sure it has to do with volume I didn’t update right away like probably most of you.

1 Like