ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Those stickers broke the bank. :joy:

2 Likes

They are possibly the cheapest ETN stickers you can buy, and you should. Get some!

3 Likes

Cheeky LTC purchase rolling into Tradeogre. Let’s see how long it takes, I do love the speed of LTC.

1 Like

Hey @Tanwax, how long did it take for you to get your invite from signing up? I clicked on @ComoChingAZ’s link just a few minutes after posting so been on the list 28ish hours.

I think the last list I joined took 2 days or so to open up to me.

1 Like

Not watched it yet but a new ATT video…

17 Likes

That’s great to see!

(though spending precious ETN on soapy water that goes down the drain…arrrrggghhhh!!) :wink:

1 Like

Mick is starting to remind me of Jack Whitehall!

1 Like

That’s too bad he’s been targeted by some loony, he doesn’t deserve that.

2 Likes

No, I wonder where they have threatened him? Is it actually on YouTube?

I tell you what, I’d love a shop that you could buy beer with ETN! YEAAAAH! I’d mass adopt! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t know. When you think, that could happen to any of us here that help promote ETN that are in that situation.

To be honest, people that make threats generally don’t carry them out in my experience. It’s the people that don’t threaten you you should be wary of. Anyway, it’s probably some dumba$$ sat in his Mom’s basement. Plenty of hardmen sat behind keyboards.

Woo commerce plugin download

DOWNLOADS HISTORY
Today 7
Yesterday 6
Last 7 Days 85
All Time 787
13 Likes

Bought my weekly $28.00 worth of ETN at 148 SATs. I think I hit the low… for now. Steady plodding and hodling for a bright and chill future powered by ETN.

10 Likes

its growing good!
woop

3 Likes

So true, there are loads of keyboard warriors out there. I have said it before, the childish attitude of some in crypto amazes me - trash talking other coins and exchanges. I would rather invest in a more mature and welcoming crypto like etn (and I do have investments in others). I have to say the attitude of etn investors is refreshing and not another one that I hold has a development team like this one

9 Likes

When do you think we’ll get updates?

• Good News Friday
  • Monday
  • Good News Next Friday

0 voters

1 Like

What makes you think that??

We need easy access to buy ETN the best will be straight from the app! And some better deals for things what you can buy… e.g. instead of 500 min you get 1000 etc… and after that we will see :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Yes, I agree with you, but it still makes it very unpleasant to be on the receiving end, to be honest it’s disturbing that people exist who behave like that, I can’t imagine ever doing something like that.

1 Like