ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Awesome work getting this interview with algoz @ElectroneumUniverse :+1::zap:

14 Likes

Good interview. I am not sure i understand all the concepts and the strategies laid out by ALGOZ or ETN.

Seems like on the surface, price of the coin will remain low. However, as the amount of coins dwindle over time, the price could rise but not dramatically. And this can be controlled by ALGOZ?

Will stability in price (one penny or 3 pennies) bring in large investors or businesses?

2 Likes

I was listening closely to try to understand that.
They mentioned having a stable currency but that they dont fight the market to keep it at the same price. Not sure how that balances out…

The Stable price needs to be at 1 US Dollar, not half a penny.

2 Likes

Lol. Trust me, I would lobe a higher price but they kept talking about stability. Stable coins go up/down very little.
I understood that they are there for whoever wants to buy/sell. They are a buffer for those who want to manipulate. Therefore if mass adoption occurs, it should naturally drive price because they arent necessarily holding it back.

3 Likes

Wish i had fiat … :sob::sob::sob:giphy

6 Likes

So this means no moon for ETN :sob: :smiley:

All it means for ETN’s partnership with Algoz is that the extremities in the rise or dump of the coin price is LESS dramatic. This, IMO, benefits ETN because it allows for more organic and stable growth rather than a huge pump and dump. As a holder myself, this is good because I dont plan to trade and make money off the price swings in ETN. I much rather have ETN be a stable and therefore more useful coin to actually people who circulate it in their ecosystems.

15 Likes

lol guys listen carefully … they are just making sure you are able to buy when you want to buy and be able to sell when you want to sell… it will make it harder for price to be manipulated… it´s not about making etn stay at the same price level forever :wink:

14 Likes

yep, its protection against kiddo dumpers.
and, for mass use, its needed to get rid of pumpndump. That doesnt mean etn wont moon in a early fase, it has to at a point anyway, because etn in a scenario of millions of users need to be over the dollar to actually be enough money value floating around.
Just know that no coin with to big volatility can never be a trusted currency.
an investing asset, or store, but never in use.

15 Likes

Exactly, and even they said ‘adoption’ drives price. If the market decides to FOMO, of course ETN will moon. Its just that at whatever price ETN moons til, there will be more stability and liquidity.

11 Likes

This made my day this is what I like to see :zap:

20 Likes

Hohoho my first cloud miner payment :))

13 Likes

Exactly. And dramatic increases will still be possible, but only due to persistent market pressure caused by valid reasons. This is a great thing for the company, and I’m teetering towards thinking it’s a good thing from an investor standpoint… But it’s hard to be sure.

6 Likes

its not good for those jumping in and out with all theyr Etn to catch waves and stay out to wait for dump, or the short termdumpers if you will, ooh Bohoo! hahaha
(oh i sold all my etn to jump in Bnb and come back later… nono)

5 Likes

I did this now here is my code so others can earn XLM to sell for ETN

4 Likes

Yup exactly. A nice example (referenced in video) of profit in a stable market would be if you had bought Amazon shares at it’s IPO. It did take years, but we now see a 11,200% increase from that price.
And Electroneum appears to be far more revolutionary than even Amazon, I must say.

5 Likes
3 Likes

amazon has a 55000% gain from the start…

4 Likes

Payday!..although I have to save all of my spare fiat for holidays…might throw a cheeky little amount just because I deserve it! I say might…:grin:

5 Likes