ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I may or may not have purchased some more ETN nuts for winter storage. :chipmunk::chipmunk:

7 Likes

hey guys, good morning from the UK.

The users keep growing, Richard has said all the stats are true so I do feel comforted this week. Really looking forward to the future still and price will blow one day :fire:

11 Likes

you seen this about coinbene possibly being hacked? (only ERC-20 it seems)

1 Like

I think you have a chill spot good work …

1 Like

More like a store of value at this point.

Honestly fellas I look at coin market cap daily and their never is any true stand out crypto movements at the moment just pump n dumps. I think the bears have a strong hold at the moment, but I think in the coming months and years ETN will be a major player. Besides a lot of the coins out have been in the game way longer than ETN. Key is patience and for me to fill my bags.

GOOD MORNING FROM THE USA.

10 Likes
37 Likes

Awesome stuff OMG!!!

7 Likes

Brilliant video. Makes you feel good with the background music. This is the start for ETN.

7 Likes

This is brilliant.

We need full write-ups of use-cases like this provided by the ETN team on the website as well as the You Tube videos.

It looks like a lot of help was provided in terms of the posters/t-shirts and that needs to be acknowledged.

Was it an M1 phone being used to make the ETN payment??

10 Likes

It looked like an M1 didnt it…hehe

3 Likes

It also looked like a blue iPhone 5C - I wasn’t too sure :confused:

1 Like

Looks like ETN is now doing official social media accounts that are region based.

17 Likes

Screenshot_2019-03-27%20Electroneum%20South%20Africa%20(%20Electroneum_SA)%20Twitter

20 Likes

Just found an interesting article on Huobi too.

11 Likes

Yes, Philippines and Romania next… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With great power , comes great responsibility.

With great FOMO , comes great celebrations.

5 Likes

When price? :joy:
Hoppla horsy!

2 Likes
18 Likes

Just saw a post on the SA ETN FB page showing ETN agents on the streets in SA! Have a great day folks, off to work.

19 Likes