ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Thanks - I’ve clicked through on your link and am on the waiting list. I’ve done the others after pahini posted a link to them

1 Like

Some cheap ETN/LTC on crapland atm…

People trying to trade out to withdraw …

1 Like

ETN is super cheap on Cryptopia.

Damn, if only they allowed deposits.

1 Like

Good deed of the day…

Found an iphone 7 or 8plus no idea lol brand new sitting near my house.
Pulled sim from the iphone popped it into the dual sim in the unlocked electroneum m1 phone to find the contact number and then contacted Vodafone who then contacted the owner who then rang the phone a few hours later.

They id’d the phone correctly lived 2 mins away i met up and handed back his daughters phone .
He thanked me over and over shook my hand and told me she had just got it this morning and she also had just realised it was missing.
Im happy to of made someones day that little bit brighter.
He couldn’t believe someone had waited and kept the phone rather than selling it.

I could not of done this that quick without the unlocked electroneum m1. As my phone is network locked.

Awesome another plus to the m1… you can insert any sim oh and it worked straight away 4g popped up

A bit of happiness to end the day…

:chipmunk:

28 Likes

Outstanding P

Lovely lovely work

4 Likes

Nice work @Plankton_ETN - the etn gods give their blessings!!!

3 Likes

I hope you said, thats how electroneum people do it! :sunglasses::grin:
But, first day, loose iphone. I would hand out a cheap samsung… :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for comments.

:grin:

Just doing my bit to show people can still be good on this planet of ours…

12 Likes

I knew Plankton was never evil, even though I never watched Spongebob that much =)

1 Like

Anybody heard from @Pahini?

1 Like

Post MWC was too negative. I think he blew this popscicle joint for a little while. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah where is @Pahini??

On holiday someone said?

2 Likes

I would love to see him back. He was very informative and encouraging. I think M-Kid jumped the gun, and had a lot of people expecting the moon way too soon. The price needs to rise naturally, and not from continued up and down manipulation. Soon, market conditions will see more “real” volume, more price stability, and new investors. But it won’t happen tomorrow, or next week, but soon.

8 Likes

If there is anyone that i doubt would left the community is @Pahini… i know he is watching us :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Look what came from Canada, I’m impressed with the quality. That’s good because I make these sort of things. Well pleased, thank’s @Annastasia!

26 Likes

…and yes, my crypto cave is a right dump. The fairies don’t clean in here like they do the rest of the house.

5 Likes

I wish I had a crypto cave. Lo

3 Likes

Now that Cryptopia is up and running, has anyone used it? How is the exchange doing?

1 Like

Deposits and withdraws are still down until new hot wallets are up. Trading is live

1 Like