ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Yay
:clap:

5 Likes

Nice volume on BTC…

1 Like

I think posting YouTube videos is fair game. Some others worry we need to ‘ask’ for the music club to be deleted because of a new copyright law in EU. The mind boggles sometimes. I’m sure if the EU have a problem with a topic on this forum they will contact the relevent party. Or maybe they’d go to YouTube first. lol

I can’t stand Coinbase. It’s been 1.5 hours since I sent BTC to Kucoin.

I bought BTC on the Cash app, sent it to Kucoin and bought ETN. That took a total of 1 hour.

Having this problem at the moment too - £1000 worth of BTC, 4 hours and counting to get to KuCoin…

1 Like

Did you do the ID verification to make it go faster? I did…still taking forever

Yep - still nothing. Hard to capitalize on low prices without keeping BTC on an exchange which I just refuse to do.

1 Like

Yea if the Cash app would increase their limit of $2500 I would have just used them…

Oh, I’ve been on other forums where they were so scared of litigation they only allowed Youtube videos if they were the artists’ official Youtube channels etc.

This is why…WTF

1 Like

well I finally got the email from Coinbase saying it was sent to Kucoin…at least that’s progress

I keep the scoop moving get er on the cheep

8 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

I See a Range of Different views about The Cloud Mining payout being Different for South African Users…
No 1… Very Unfair…?!
No 2… Why only in S.A…?
No 3…And this is my best…Discrimination…!
==========
No 1…Its Not Unfair if you think about it for a minute…
This is on the ground testing in S.A (NEVER been done before!)…The Faster we get ETN out to the masses, the Quicker it gets Adopted…Let me give you an Example.
The quicker the end user gets to 100 the quicker they can Convert their ETN into Airtime/Data…(At the moment that’s about a 100 ETN a week) That will get them 25 Mb + 25 Mb Free, 50 in total which depending on how you use that Data, it can last about 5-6 days(The amount of data you use in 1 week Takes 1 week to mine !! )…Which is Pretty good Considering that its all for FREE…! NOW…Would they not tell their family members, Friends, Neighbours etc… (Viral Growth)…Of Course you would, it’s for Free.!!:laughing::laughing:… All they have to do is download the app…:open_mouth::open_mouth:
=============
No 2…My Educated Guess is that its “only” in S.A for Now because of the partnership with the Unlimited Sim.:grinning::grinning:(The payouts will at some stage even out IMO)… Makes sense to me!.. Do Not Forget, This will Benefit ALL of us in the end !!.. The Quicker we can get the End User to Adopt and Use ETN as a form of payment, The Quicker we can all benefit from the Eco-system and Gig Economy !! :star_struck::star_struck:
==============
No 3…Im Actually at a loss for words !!:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:…Cant even try to Answer that one…!:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

I for One am not Actually Concerned about the MM payouts…I would Gladly give EVERY Single ETN that I mine to Someone who Really needs it…!.. I Have BOUGHT 99.99% of All the ETN that I possess and Continue to do so.( But that’s just me ) I Hope my Explanation Enlightens some people out there who think That its “Unfair”…:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Just to End off…Think of the People who “Need” ETN to better their conditions, Rather than the People who “Want” ETN to get Rich Quick…:+1::+1::+1:

unlimited2 unlimited3 unlimited4

14 Likes

Hey everyone, kinda off-topic but its a good way for anyone in the United States to earn some free ETN. Coinbase is giving away up to $50 worth of Stellar (XLM), which you can then utilize to acquire more ETN!!! At the moment its by invite only, but I’m able to invite up to 4 people. Here’s the link if interested:

2 Likes

Yup, they have a few on there, didn’t realize they added Stellar to it. Still have to do the ZEC one.

Edit: And I just learned that CB is now blocked on my company’s internet, didn’t use to be. Bunch of fellow employees buyin? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Actually, just you doc. Hahaha. Hence the ethics meeting. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This is fitting:

officespace

Kuc isn’t blocked yet…

8 Likes

Same meme for me except the bottom says:

“Sure. Three words: Fomo moonwalk club.” :joy:

3 Likes