ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Well my friends, i need to move out my miner equip, so those 2 antminer X3 i got need to find a new fan owner. I can make a fan deal to my friends here.
I also have a E3 and a nice 6rig alu frame plugnplay i cant keep.

Not sure if its been posted already. But Cryptopia just opened ETN again. My coins are intact … Yeehaaaaaa. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Nice to hear that…

Hope everyones are safe

11 Likes

Just busy pleasure reading.
I’m currently reading ‘Tools of Titans’ by Tim Ferriss and i must say i’m in love with the book.
A collection of podcasts from the greatest minds.

1 Like

Supports back

8 Likes

I would say that is why they have on the ground vendor shops to top up air time. Those vendor shops could easily have ETN to provide to the customer.

1 Like

I’ve got one thing to say “monster dealzzzzz” not one. Plural. We’ve only ever heard of one monster deal in the pipeline. Interesting to say the least! I can’t wait to watch all this unfold.
Bring on part 2! I might watch part 1 again for more clues
:nerd_face::popcorn:

8 Likes

I think Richard has more things lined up then we all know. He even said they are still talking to all the monster players but can not allow them to come in just yet. This project is still in BETA once it goes live i have a feeling you will see more of the deals come out. They want a solid working project. I look at it like this why would Richard put so much time and effort into something they are not making any money on? Well I will tell you because he knows what he has planned and the deals that are possible or even upcoming he knows money will come its not if, but when.

16 Likes

If we could only be a fly on the wall in Ells’ office. There are some ridiculously insane amazing deals coming our way :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

8 Likes

Yeah Electroneum is so worried that this thing is not going as planned they decided to add more employees and go to the mobile world congress. Give me a break if you cant see the writing on the wall that this project is going to be massive you may want to get your brain checked. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

My app only hodl. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mine too, notifications happen all the time due refreshment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Becareful what you use from now on…

Article 13 has been passed.

4 Likes

Hmm. Do we need to ask for the music thread to be canned?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Might have to.

I honestly dont know the full ins and outs.

Just be careful

1 Like

What’s up with it? (apart from being full of people covered in ink)

I hadn’t even got there yet.

1 Like

If Brexit ever does happen , will the KYC rules change?

1 Like

I wouldn’t of thought so because kyc is e.u complaint .

Thats in my opinion

1 Like