ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

@Sk8Monkey The flash is great! I just waiting for rich to turn up in it! Lol :joy:

I would pay money to see that.

If I’m remembering correctly it was amazonelectroneum.com and the person that owned the domain name just coincidentally has the same name as one of the amazon lawyers (I jumped to conclusions and the telegram admin called me on it) so I did more research and found it was not the lawyer for amazon but another person that has the same name. I found his company website and picture and it did not match the picture for the amazon lawyer with the same name.

So you came to n aironeous conclision? Lol

There are people in the community who make those etn accepted signs. Would be cool to distribute it to those shops. I would donate some etn to promote this if anyone is up to it.

First audio clip post badge!

Damn that needs to exist. :slight_smile:

AI doesn’t have feelings. :wink:

Just an Example of how important Cloud mining is to the Unbanked…!!!:wink::wink:
Here in South Africa, we experience Power outages on a regular basis…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:For the last couple of days, we have what is called “Load Shedding”…Which is just the Governments way of saying Power Cuts…!! These last for 4 Hrs …sometimes Twice a Day, at least 2 - 3 times a week…!!(I’m only able to post this now because the power has been off in my area since 16:00 this afternoon):rage::rage: The amount of homes that this affects is Roughly 1.5 Million at least once a day for weeks…!!!:astonished::astonished:
Can’t get reception because the Cellphone towers also go down…:frowning::frowning:
Without cloud mining, this would not work here…
Cloud Mining would be Essential to the project as we do not have Access to the internet 24/7…
The $2 - $3 Amount that they would receive is the equivalent of buying a 5kg bag of maize meal which can feed a family for about 4 - 5 days
This would mean a lot to Plenty of people…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Just Something to think about…!!
edit : The power has been off for the last 18 hrs in some areas…18 March…:persevere::persevere::persevere:

https://cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=EMD

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, I agree with you the cloud mining will bring benefit to many people. Thank you for the insight⚡

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

You have to be awake to see it is real, perhaps you are still sleeping?

Nice seeing you around still regardless :wave: the disappointment shows the immaturity in the market speculating on price and because of a exchange listing. Not the volume to come because of it. It’s like sheep crying wolf , enough sheep believed it so the impact was there. But one of these times the wolf will be there and there won’t be a dip. Electroneum is still young, you’re still trying to compare to the speculative crypto market(a lot are) hense the downward pressure(lots of greed). But one day that will change. Hope you don’t miss the train Electroneums ecosystem is really coming together it’s about to pick up traction. Miss you around here @LordSF95 :wave: Deep down I think you understand the impact Electroneum can have, perhaps you’re upset now. Think of original Amazon investors when it was a bookstore and they changed to a online store. I’m sure many doubted and thought it wouldn’t work. Hope all is well friend it’s getting late here hopefully we talk again :+1::wave:

Sorry but i just dont get your negativety here…you just dont give up with such posts…do posts like this make you feel better or what? Why need to give that to others?

:v:

Yes the price isn’t great but the Electroneum team keeps kicking goals. This is the FOMO thread not the FUD thread.

BOOM! We got there! Now 99k until the BIG 3.0 Million!

Registered Users

Looks like btc’s going up 10% this weekend.
Time for a quick buck.

If u have an s10 you can now download background images that cover up the camera hole punch…

Not relevant to crypto but cool nonetheless

so its a 2nd time goodbye again? lol

They are really cool pictures :slight_smile:

ETN price has woken up. Now 168 sats.

Kucoin doing good volume at 20 million.