ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I’m not a technical analysis expert … lmao

This is like someone who is already experienced … buying without raising a lot of prices … or just manipulation … we don’t know
I am confused…
but there were those who moved millions to tens of millions (ETN) on the blockchain a few hours ago

4 Likes

It’s hard to speculate on the volume. There were equal sell orders to the buy orders for the most part but there were more buy orders. It’s hard to know where it’s coming from or why. We may have a better idea when the competition ends or we hear a announcement or something? Lots of coins moving around though. It could be a number of things.

5 Likes

Would you look at some of coins were trading shoulders to shoulders with?

14th place for volume and look at the size of others in the mix?

3 Likes

Yes I remember Ellis saying that it is possible to add decimals without much effort.

2 Likes

I miss all the fun working all the time now.

3 Likes

Tanwax has FOMO you made me fall off the FOMO Wagon and now Tanwax has bad FOMO

6 Likes

Yesssssss Tanwax

I just FOMO’d my back out

3 Likes

[poll type=regular results=on_vote public=true close=2019-03-27T22:40:00.000Z]

[/poll]When will the stores in Africa have an option of buying goods with ETN that is as common as buying with Fiat. Kind of like credit or bank cards in the first world.

• July 2020
    • July 2025
    • July 2030
    • July 2035

0 voters

Stairway to heaven

2 Likes

Something on with the registered numbers,?
When i had dinner, it was 2906451, now 2906911, just in hours. A little pace increase.

9 Likes

We will Moon as Tanwax made FOMO Pole about spending ETN like money.

6 Likes

A tribe in Africa just heard about ETN and had a town meeting. Lol

9 Likes

You dont have to clarify the jokes. This is not post MWC anger and madness here anymore. LOL

4 Likes

Right after MWC someone wouldve replied:
Right?! You’re a whale? In your dreams. What a liar. Im selling Im tired of this… LOL

2 Likes

They will spend ETN as Money in the Village
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Now we are like - “oh, you’re a whale… well move out of the way as we are an army of hungry squirrells… I just FOMO’D… I’m buying more!!!” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha, buy the way, I did buy - could not see that deal go buy me and buy the way 10 out of 10 - will buy more :joy::joy::joy:

I’m a bit more Dory… “Oh, I could buy some ETN!!!”

5 Likes

Read this article about OTC trades and ask yourself…What happens when OTC runs out? :wink:
https://coincentral.com/a-beginners-guide-to-otc-markets-in-crypto/

3 Likes