DOWNLOADS HISTORY
Today 19
Yesterday 1
Last 7 Days 34
All Time 721
8 Likes

Somebody posted on FB.
What do you think of this write up?

Price will not move up above 200 until the group i talked about in my post is happy.

I now believe that group are from Cryptopia. I think Cryptopia have used their large supplies of ETN to suppress the price until their exchange is back running in full.

It only hit me a few days ago that cryptopia are nearly back and running and the 200 satoshi hard, almost bizarre resistance falls very much inline of the time when their exchange got hacked on the 13 January

The group has stopped 2 bull runs within 3 weeks. It makes no sense why someone would try with such determination to stop a bull run but it makes sense for Cryptopia to do this since they would really want to hang onto their status of being the home of ETN, since ETN has been their golden goose and biggest coin since it was the first exchange and for about 3 months the old exchange for ETN.

Would make sense one of the team or a group within the Cryptopia team to move large amounts of ETN to Kucoin to deliberately suppress the price so not to miss out on the pump with all the MWC news and further good news coming, what you need to look at is how much Cryptopia would have made just from withdraw fees and buying fees if their exchange was live with the MWC annoncements and Huobi listing. Its missed both and the only way to keep their hold on ETN will be to keep the price down so when their exchange is live again then finally release the sell walls and kucoin and offer millions of ETN for cheap making shitloads of money.

I have no concreate proof of course but this seems to be the only thing which makes sense. BTW this is all LEGAL and shows how much we are in the wild, wild west!!!

2 Likes

There’s always a conspiracy theory. Who knows? Time will tell. One things for sure things are definitely hotting up. Let’s see where we are once the Huobi competition ends and the weeks after.

4 Likes

indeed, it was just something that my eye saw there and so I read it:D

1 Like

I read a huge conspiracy thing earlier a friend sent me, I’ll post it in a min. Made me think a bit.

3 Likes

Just dont create more fomo please :smiley: I am out of fiat :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, I cannot repost it due to copyright. Hold on, I’ll point you in the right direction.

On Twitter. Super Crypto is the fellow. The title is 4th Dimension: Bitcoin-Manipulation-Cartel-Price-Suppression is the goal. Have a search.

1 Like

Could be because of the Huobi trading competition, both the high volume and little price movement either direction.

It would be great to see this kind of volume after the competion is over…or is it over already?

2 Likes

It’s over on March 24th

1 Like

Yeah. How much of the volume would you consider could be due to AlgoZ?

K thanks…

6.69 % is what I saw when I looked into my crystal ball

2 Likes

:laughing: I asked for that. Thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible the algoz partnership was directly for upcoming partners entering with a position and getting ready for upcoming deal? Just speculating :thinking: we heard mention of another partnership soon going live in Asia.

5 Likes

Sounds legitimate.

giphy%20(60)

3 Likes

My non smartzz answer is… I kind of doubt ETN would want Algoz mucking up the Huobi trading competition. Not even sure how ethical that would be. Kind of a grey area I guess.

Just not sure it would be a very good start to a partnership. But then again, it’s not like Algoz is an entity of ETN.

2 Likes

Ok, so I fomo’d a little last night and payday is fast approaching… to spite everyone, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the price stays down a bit - FIGHT ME!!! :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

It may be that they are not included in competition. Daily volume is over 1 b Etn exchanged and the top trader in competition is at 50m Etn. I can’t make a judgment on it, to much math, but it is interesting. It could be a number of things. It’s hard to speculate on. It will be interesting to see volume after the competition.

2 Likes

Yeah, after competition is over. I hadn’t read all the replies on the subject before I commented.

Hard to know what is going on for sure.

Don’t think we’ve seen this kind of volume since right after wallets were released, so it could be more than just the trading comp.

3 Likes