ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Millions of ETN are being moved on the blockchain, if you look at the last 50-100 blocks you can see as big as 10Million per block is being moved. This is not just bots buying and selling, there are millions of coins moved around on the blockchain, Lots of big sweeps. Trying to push/manipulate the price down would be impossible for a single actor/group of people. They would have to spend an equal amount of money as the current volume. This is very good for ETN.

I know some of you want 4000 sats I do too, but there are billions of coins out there, and clearly someone is buying and selling them. Is this a reason to be concerned, it is too early to say, the price is up mere 5%. For now I am just watching from the sidelines.

It could very well be part of the competition, it is hard to say at this moment.

16 Likes

Maybe AlgoZ???

2 Likes

well, that you pin out, im delighted at, its like a smallwhale break wall that volume, dumping will not affect.
tough, i feel a little cheated by the sat price and that volume hehe

1 Like

Speculation only

1 Like

OK getting ridiculous 11 million volume. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Kucoin volume right now: :tired_face::tired_face::sob::sob::sob::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: lol

2 Likes

yesh, kucoin is on 30btc, not unusual for kuc that.
im shure the Kuck traders still think theyr behind the wheel :joy:

Definitively someone buying and selling to themselves.

1 Like

it comes with soap… haha.
well, the hills have eyes, whos eyes will come.
we are racing up the list in the crypto game

1 Like

Why would someone would so much etn even try to win the portion of 6mil prize? Its like chips for them… :smiley:

2 Likes

The moment dumpers realize they’re selling their coins to a brokerage group :face_vomiting:

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Nothing to see here, move along… :slight_smile:

1 Like

They ain’t gunna win like that dumpasses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do they know that doesn’t count in the competition? Lol

2 Likes

“We are extremely excited to have ETN go live on Huobi exchange. Partnering with AlgoZ was the obvious choice for us after our successful cooperation in Liquid and Kucoin. We are sure that the Huobi ETN holders will appreciate this partnership, which will provide them with 24/7 of steady and continuous liquidity .”

“the fintech firm extended its reach towards the digital asset industry in 2016 by setting up AlgoZ to provide various financial solutions such as market making, brokerage, and over-the-counter (OTC) services .”

“The collaboration with Electroneum corresponds directly with our vision to work with the leading players in the crypto landscape, in order to make the digital asset economy more progressive, reliable and accessible ,” Nir Dovrat, co-CEO of AlgoZ, added. “This reelection is a vote of confidence in our solutions, technology and most importantly in our team.”

7 Likes

giphy%20(1)

8 Likes

Richard Ells be like:
giphy

2 Likes

1 Like
7 Likes

KYC/AML, we are the future :smiley: