ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Looks like a great question by someone :star_struck:

12 Likes

And a prompt response from the man, good job! :+1:

5 Likes

Volume still looks good. I always wonder where my life would be without ETN. I imagine it would not be as exciting.

4 Likes

Definitely adds a little something to the day to day. (With a TON of potential for the rest of life.) Slow days at my job are made much better by hanging around on here.

Big question for me today is: To :chipmunk: up some more or not to :chipmunk: more…

I’ve said I was done buying many ETN ago…

3 Likes

I am in the same boat. Told myself no more crypto, then I find myself with some extra cash wanting ETN.

Like I said before I want to spend it. Not really looking to sell it. Although I would not mind per ETN to be a bit higher before i spend it.

7 Likes

Sold a dirtbike frame and parts the other day on CL, all of that fiat got turned into ETN. More CL and letgo ads posted to do the same.

I’ve been trying not to use job earned funds, but the price is just so low, it beckons me! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectroneumSA/

2 Likes

https://sa.electroneum.com/register/

https://twitter.com/etnSouthAfrica

6 Likes

4200 cents ? really ???

ZARs are subdivided into 100 cents each. So 4200 cents is 42 ZAR.

42 ZAR equals $2.91 USD.

8 Likes

oh yeah its for SA. lol

1 Like

We are part of that ^

"CoinMarketCap announced the news Wednesday, saying that the benchmark indices will be the “most comprehensive” crypto data offerings for the markets, covering the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, one including bitcoin (BTC) and the other without.

The first index is named CMC Crypto 200 Index (CMC200), which includes bitcoin, and covers more than 90 percent of the global cryptocurrency market, the firm said.

The second, CMC Crypto 200 ex BTC Index (CMC200EX), tracks the market’s performance without the influence of bitcoin. The world’s largest cryptocurrency, bitcoin currently has just over 50 percent dominance of the total market capitalization."

8 Likes

Waking up and seeing the ETN volume…

giphy

13 Likes

I’ll be honest I just read the headline because I knew about them announcing it already. However, I didn’t know it was going to be the top 200. That’s really great for ETN!!

1 Like

Wow i just looked at it like a half hour ago it was almost 3 million.

2 Likes

Very impressed volume is that high with no price movement?

I was going to mention this tell me what you guys think.

It took 24 or more hours since we launched on Huobi for volume to pick up. Do you think that was the time it took for the accounts to get approved for those people that wanted ETN?

I am wondering if some big players know something we don’t…and they are buying in now while it’s cheap

4 Mil in volume wtf. something is up.

6 Likes

Its just odd for the volume to increase this much with no price action.

All ETH volume too.

3 Likes

Okay the volume keeps moving up. I feel like I need to buy more ETN or something…

1 Like