ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

My Fortune Cookie: China will choose to mine full blocks when blockchain code is adjusted/fixed :+1:

btw, paying 5.9 million ETN/day to keep our ecosystem/blockchain secure and running is NOT very expensive in my book

9 Likes

Yeah there are definitely other options to achieve use and acceptance.I just meant for instant access to widespread use.

1 Like

I understand that I’m just thinking of overall adoption of Etn. If it is easier for Shops to accept Etn it is easier for the unbanked to use Etn. The gig economy in itself will bring great benefit. But the use of the coin in real life is needed also, Shops that accept it need a simple way in and out of fiat.

3 Likes

Lets say someone who is unbanked goes to the shop and buys bread with Etn from a shop owner. That shop owner is most likely going to need to take some of that Etn out in fiat to pay for the supplies for the shop to continue to accept Etn for supplies. That shop owner is going to want a simple easy way in and out to fiat to accept Etn and it should be within Electroneum imo. The inclusion comes from the unbanked being able to use Etn for daily goods and better their life imo the potential is endless. They will be able to do this with shops accepting. Those shops need the ease of conversion. That’s my thought.

5 Likes

I definitely see the barter system taking a big place in it. I think there is a space and reason for all of it. We will have to see with adoption of shops. I’m sure there are plenty of updates coming these next 6 month’s.

3 Likes

Some are banked some not. Regardless they will need to take some of the fiat and put back into their shop to an extent imo. Banked shops especially foreign owned shops will want to covert some back to fiat. But I do see that a barter system still taking place.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see the adoption in South Africa. I’m looking forward to hearing updates on how everything is going. I believe Richard is still out of town this week. I’m sure there has been more going on than any of us know.

5 Likes

What if the supply network to the shops wants to deal with ETN :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes that would be ideal and imo in time will happen but I’m not sure about right away if they would enter. But anything is possible

2 Likes

didnt richard say on one of his interviews a lomg time ago that buying etn in app is not part of their short term goals or something? and there’s lots of legal hurdles to go thru before that happens? cant remember exactly what interview that was though.

i could be wrong, hopefully i am wrong. haha

buying in app would be big. everyone with a credit card can be an agent selling etn to the unbanked. surely, there are people in the developing worlds that has a credit card.

5 Likes

Well I joined in supporting the ETN price on Kucoin. Seems to have worked so far.

9 Likes

Yes he did . But hopefully in the longterm it will happen.
I hope the markets change soon. This winter needs to thaw out a bit :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Hope it plays out😎
Tsjiing

1 Like

Agreed fingers crossed

Volume is still increasing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

can you say what is a main reason of it?

High volume exchange.

1 Like

The question about the vendor directory being in app has come up on here before, just found this answer on an old RE post. For those, including myself, who missed it:

That will definitely help the efforts in SA. :grin:

13 Likes