ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Excellent points you guys, @Cosmicrypto that squirrel moon walker!
hahaha too cute…
@Pahini I love your posts.Your positivity and your message. You are such an asset to not only this group or forum but electroneum as a whole! All the work spreading the word on twitter, in real life, anyway you can. Well done friend!

Love the new name you guys… @Jeff_Knight Excellent point and I couldn’t agree more.

I think pictures speak louder than words so behold! hehe

19 Likes

Hehehe :joy: thanks @Annastasia those squirrels are super cute!!
:heart::chipmunk::orange_heart::chipmunk::yellow_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::blue_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk::heartpulse::chipmunk:
You’re right on about Pahini the squirrel army master!

6 Likes

I don’t know we morphed into the squirrel army, but I’m all for it! :joy:
:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::bomb:

5 Likes

Thanks heaps ladies.
Like I say Im sorry Im distant but Ive been so in the vortex the last month its extremely difficult rying to get a grip on my own life right now.
Both are equally as important …although Electroneum has taken precedence of late because it’s building a great part of my future financially,
So it has deserved the majority of my time.
Sitting on the eggs you know!!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

No apologies needed, that’s for sure! You do more than enough for our beautiful community
:orange_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::yellow_heart::chipmunk:

4 Likes

Absolutely Pahini, you need an ear to chat with or support, we are a click away, Agree @cosmic well said.

Hope you all have a great evening!! Catch you later :nail_care:t2: :heartpulse: :cupcake::books::coffee:

3 Likes

Oh yea…

6 Likes

Finally, I’ve beta-testing this iOS baby for 3000 years now, looking forward to test version 3.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

3 Likes

6 Likes

(2020): Two years ago today, someone insta bought a few mugs, a couple of T-shirts and donated a few ETNs now worth $82 million :scream:

5 Likes

That’s fantastic news! Thanks for sharing. I’m an original iOS beta tester. Do you think that means we will all be testing the cloud miner of just those that registered recently? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I’m thinking (hoping) it includes all original testers. I’m in the same boat…

5 Likes

Here’s hoping :crossed_fingers::nerd_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Tanwax, there is FOMO. Where art thou ?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tanwax has FOMO
Is there a 12 step program for FOMO. I think I might be in desperate need of one.
If not can we start one. After hearing @Squidward_Nakamoto tell me that we were going to $1 today I have been in a state of uncontrollable FOMO all day.

8 Likes

On another thread he said two dollars!!

3 Likes

FOMO HODLGANG YEAH! @RSKNOR

5 Likes