ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

The price is reflection of the supply and demand. If compare ETN with other cryptos ho els got a working product and not only talk and promises. ETN got one of the biggest team, and they us other companies in the dev that is in house, so it is not showing like other coins. But i can chat with you all night and try to answer this questions, but i am running out of time.

The Financial crisis in 2019

I am working on this thread and will later in it come to risk assessment in different market and more technical in looking for the hidden gem and how to recognize good investment in early stages. This might be a weary boring thread for most people but for understanding things it can give you a hole set of new tools.

If it is anything i am looking forward to it is when the ETN team are delivering yearly number to the government and we can review parts of that. I have done my research on many coins and of the top 50 you cant imagine how many is shi… coins. so start to educate yourself outside crypto and move in to crypto if you understand my angeling and it will be easier to see that the Rome is not build in a day. But you seems to me that you are attention seeker so i want reply before you start talking serious and can what you say can be accountable or proven, so do not be salty but respectful, this is a place for fun, can go out of hand sometimes but then the mods com and break the fun. for more in depth questions join other suitable threads and the replies will be good

5 Likes