ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

The ETN team has released the M1 mobile phone This is a nice development but I wonder what they do in the marketing phase of it. For example, do they plan to hang posters in the South African billboards or do they intend to advertise television

1 Like

Im getting the run around at “some thousands on the first production”
I have asked for a more specific answer.
I just PMd Chris Gorman.
It may be classified information!!

5 Likes

It was quite a few boxes min order for the show.
I guess they could always order more if needed.

1 Like

Fair enough.
Thanks for your reply @BegaMutex

1 Like

So we need a secret way to plan the great mooning. I guess it will have to be off forum.

https://community.electroneum.com/t/ambassador-forum-thread/15146?u=3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

2 Likes

the PMs was used to submit more private info, like pics, personal info. Get to know.
10, and 100 limit is ok. But dont remove it completely.

Just been on a youtube mission…Naga what? Unsubscribed. It’s a shame I cannot ‘unsee’ and ‘unhear’ he’s like a lightweight Samuel L. wannabe. Poor. Anyway, what have we found out today? I’ve found nothing interesting to me…yet!

never followed that Nagacrap anyway…

1 Like

I had forgotten that I’d hit follow. I watched the AAT video and linked away as you do. After I thought about insulting him I figured, why feed the youtube thread, just unsubscribe. Have you finished your brainbusting course now?

1 Like

I just noticed that is off topic, I forgot this isn’t general discussion. Happy Hour it is.

2 Likes

im sneaking in here while the speakerman waffles on the overhead… :joy:

2 Likes

Why did you cut and paste my question in this moon walk thread? Doesn’t seem relevent to this thread.

6 Likes

Thats how my face will look when we have a massive pump :joy:

5 Likes

Thats my face this whole week :joy::joy:

6 Likes

cmon dumpsters, fill my 147sat order on liquid :slight_smile:

Yes, either sell the thing or not, just move!! Yet🤪
tenor%20(9)

canceled order and bought at 148:D i dont have patience :smiley:

2 Likes