ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I’m out of ideas, make a support ticket please @purkiss80 @purkiss800

TAGGED

1 Like

hey guys maybe you should move this discussion from this thread. It is not price, exchanges related.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I accept the tag but refuse to pass it on, the madness has to stop now

2 Likes

Need help… before i lose the plot

Putting google authenticator codes on new phone ??

Done youtube vids and it doesnt work

Do i have to start again with authenticator

I cant get my codes from old phone to new phone.

Ive been doing this for 2 hrs and im getting a bit annoyed…

Any help appreciated

I agree @Jernej , It’s really annoying and off-topic

1 Like

Nope, there is no way to transfer google authenticator keys from old phone to a new phone

Well thats just stupid…

Ok thankyou for the reply.

Ill have to do this the hard way lol

yes the hard way is to disable all 2FA services with the old phone and then make new ones with your new phone.

There is an app called Authy where you can make backups and transfer to new phone, but you still have to disable/reenable 2FA on your current services ONCE, since there is no import-feature of old google authenticator keys into Authy

Ive just disabled them and got 3 to work

Liquids a pain . But nevermind

Not changing phones for a long time hahaha

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Liquid says disable but that takes a day so im talking to support…

Crazy security .

Good but jeez

3 Likes

At least we now know what happens if the ETN/Samsung partnership rumors came true. LOL

3 Likes

SY445

Did we know airwolfs jan michael Vincent has died …

3 Likes

you have to make screenshots of the codes of each single 2fa of each exchange, so you always have them available even if you switch to new smartphone.

2 Likes

Very good thank you @Deleted_Account

3 Likes

Ahhh, what’s the worst that can happen. Come on man, if they don’t turn it on again big companies make less profit.

1 Like

“Electroneum has grown to almost 3 million registered users of its coin, ETN, in its first year; remarkably, this bests the rates of adoption of even Facebook and Twitter. It is likely this user growth which served as the impetus behind what I saw at MWC19: Electroneum rubbing elbows with the likes of IBM, Samsung, Sony, Oppo, Huawei and many more. From my boots on the grounds point of view, I did not see any other cryptocurrency projects at MWC19 making such an impact. What appears to be an economical blockchain phone on the surface in fact has a much deeper and more significant impact that reaches far and wide, filling an ever-growing global need.”
Hmmmmm…

7 Likes

Ya, I am surprised that Pundi X has a larger market cap. Probably because they are on Binance…

@King_of_Sparkles
They also partnered with verge which boosted both projects considerably.

ETN is on another exchange now.

4 Likes