1 Like

Coinbase, bitrex, binance My guess is newer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then I better get more :beer::beers::beer::beers::beer:

When Liquid? Oh wait… :wink:

4 Likes

hahahahaha :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

This is the type of exchanges i see us on in the future https://cryptonewsreporter.net/2019/03/05/switzerlands-largest-stock-exchange-launches-ethereum-etp/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

The glorious moment BAKKT says we are bringing ETN in. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

This is great I have read this twice now.

1 Like

We are going to be flexing soooooo hard. They keep sying that buzzword: REG-U-LA-TION! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

@JonneHex you cannot promote with confidence? What are you talking about? This is the biggest ETN sale! Basement prices!! It doesn’t get better than that! Look at the Electroneum news that has just come out :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: we know where it’s going! Grab yourself a slice of bargain hehehe :nerd_face:
:purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:
:sunglasses::rocket::new_moon_with_face:
:zap::zap::zap: ETN :zap::zap::zap:

12 Likes

@Pahini said you were top notch. I see it and believe it. :grin:

1 Like

IDEA: Electroneum should make their own beer :beer::beer::beer::beer:
How freakin AWESOME would that be!!!
“Electroneweiser, the beer that pays you back!”

7 Likes

Can we commandeer this Fomo moonwlk club again?! ETN rise up! Irs like finding gold and the guy next to you is like: Whats that? Youre taking it? Why? Lol!

3 Likes

Sorry guys n gals, I’m a little drunk right now…lol

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy::rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: love it!

We haven’t heard any updates about the M1 yet - how many went out to how many retailers, anything like that and that has to happen, it can’t not happen, it’s going to happen. To get a branded phone like that there is a minimum order amount (I’m guessing 100k).

We still haven’t heard anything about advertising in SA or anything like that and that is also going to happen so I’m guessing a portion of the team got a deserved time off (like a week) after MWC and the flying and we just have to wait.
It’s gonna happen.

8 Likes

Nothing like watching one of your most promising investments continue to be the least lucrative. The Crypto market has never failed to remind me how important it is to diversify.
Those who simply HODL, however, have nothing to be disappointed about. A market will always eventually follow the fundamentals.

8 Likes

If they start selling the M1 at my corner shop here in Norway and Olga at 60 goes to that shop and a chewing gum bubble boy at 16 are telling her that this phone pays for it self! How much support staff do you think Telenor needs to hawe? I think millions and i will buy stocks in a pill company. I do think adoption takes a while…

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-03-06-12-58-28-1

3 Likes

Nice fan art. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like