ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I agree there are more impactful things they could do directly related to the ecosystem that it could be. Idk if I would be disappointed. I’ll be appreciative of whatever it is. :zap: We won’t know until we know :thinking:

Another Great Video from M-System…:+1::+1:

8 Likes

i am lookin for FUD on social media…can anyone find any? :DD

1 Like

They are waiting when etn/btc reaches 300 sats and gets a little correction back to 270 again.

1 Like

The BIG, is in the words @ETNCEO writes and explains. The big is the BIG picture, to understand the path, why and how. You dont need more big than that. The other stuff will come along the way. News is news coming along, just adding to the buildup. Moon aint a teleporting instant tomorrow just on one news. Thats the no use speculate crypto. Its the journey to the moon. And here he explains it. As he says, things has been, fast. Things are coming. Value comes with the steps towards mass adoption. Not speculating just on a couple news. Thats why Mkid and manipulating whales also is toxic short term., if its wrong intensions.
But that doesnt stop the fun in some friendly FOMO and dream speculating.
Right @MSystem @BegaMutex
Tnx for beeing and doing what you all do.
I will do my part.
Behodl weekend Friends!

11 Likes

Dear community, you know what to do. Vote for the best coin, ETN!

2 clicks and you are done.

And dont forget to share!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqeNv-4U6iWz0JfqnjvDE3dD95lTScbb8jE32mflUD5518eQ/formResponse

9 Likes

fomo FOMO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just voted. 13 votes so far and 6 are for ETN.

Come on people!!! we should at least get 500 votes from the community alone.

it really was just two clicks

3 Likes

I just did it also really easy :+1:

1 Like

Just voted. How hard was it to find ETN in the list tho!!

1 Like

Vote?. Soon there will be only one best. And the rest. I dont see any coins having Etns things, so…
As i see it there are alot car parts and many car bodies, and then Actually a Car with wheels on. 1car. So wich one is the best car.
Can you vote on a fact?
:smile:

2 Likes

Just voted for Electroneum, we’re #1 so far.

vote1

3 Likes

Does anyone have link to exchange?

Done and Dusted…:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Indeed. Can’t wait til market capitalization mimics that chart. :wink:

2 Likes

Voted for ETN! 20 characters and squirrels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Voted up!
Sorry I missed the IOS announcement.
Another World away I was.!
@sallypinkhair …good to see you around …a little bit of excitement for everyone!
Just a little snippet of the bigger picture.
Apple IOS. The tip of the Iceberg on the road to mass adoption.
Now we got some reach.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

I’ve just got my not so little sister onboard, she’s going to spread the word as best she can at University, Students are the unbanked right? Incidentally (and just because I’m proud of her I wanted to share that she is in the last year of her clynical psychology degree and hoping for a 1st so she can fast track to Phd skipping masters!) :grin:

6 Likes

Poor students is good :grin:

1 Like

It won’t take a lot for them to realise they can get free cash, let’s face it: the generation below us embrace tech far easier than we do, it’s just normal to them.