ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Let them ask this.
When will your Samsung or I phone repay itself… never :grin:

6 Likes

Damn that’s going up fast. :slight_smile:

mobile

1 Like

Yeah in few years it might :slight_smile: you know moon and staff :smiley:

Well like i said…we speculate like big…but in the end ETN bypasses us all :heart_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

The ETN phone is awesome for families with teenagers! I will be waiting to get some on Amazon. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Did not see the phone coming, just goes to show that the team is really going for it this year.

5 Likes

And I have received it

24 Likes
The Unlimited Customers

Well done!! Nice to have someone here to show us how it works :))

2 Likes

The unlimited doing some nice things as well

11 Likes

This is just brilliant! :))) :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

10 Likes

Best news of the day… And if Indian government regulate crypto, electroneum will be huge

9 Likes

I am so glad you see that point, because any regulation we can adapt :slight_smile: and i feel that market is totaly open and people will great ETN and M1

4 Likes

Sorry for reposting, but i havent got time to check it out sooner :smiley:

woooow, now look at this :slight_smile: the best way to show the world how it works :))

6 Likes

M1 doesnt have the best specs…

But feels nice to go around with this phone at your hand! This would make me “unique” as famous brands took over everything. So Electroneum M1 is a really different thing ! Everyone will ask about it.

Also , great to start somewhere like South Africa. Next should be Philippines , Turkey and stuff.
We need more ETN , we need more people.

Im up for this , anytime ! Lets do it all together :heart:

6 Likes

As I read this I must note that I am indeed wearing an etn hoodie right now.
lol.

3 Likes

ETN in every wending machine from now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How does the M1 compete and/or compare to the KRIP phone? How is the M1 different, besides the cloud mining? I think the KRIP phone is a DASH phone for Venezuela.

I think it’s wise to look at the bigger picture here

These are door opening products which have been announced.

Representatives from other companies (namely MVO/MVNOs) will be around the floor during MWC. Who knows what could arise from this.

We’re still in the very, very early stages of a workable product, if one was to take their goals into consideration.

It makes me happy. in a roundabout way, that Electroneum isn’t focused on the price of the coin. They seem to be more focused on bringing Value , as that’s less volatile in the long run.

9 Likes

In the upcoming days a few youtubers will post a revieuw of the new M1 electroneum phone. All about tech is getting his M1 tomorrow or the day after. So this week he will post a revieuw of the M1. :smiley::heart::chipmunk:

1 Like

The Kripp is a much much better phone.

5.5 inch 16:9 display
2 GB RAM
16GB Storage
2.500mAh battery
2 sims as well
8mp front camera with flash
13mp back camera with flash
and fingerprint sensor!

checking all the posts, social media, video,…all…And this make shaking of excitement!!! said will not be buying more, but I am now damn sure i will buy a hack more ETN!!! GO TEAM!!!

2 Likes