ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

News will come. We know. Yet, price is still hangover. So expect good things, but no price grow. Maybe a short bump.
Its still no new money, yet we know good is coming. So enjoy news, but forget the price. No signs or reasons for spike, then it should have spiked already. Its still us, hodlers, traders and dumpers here.

4 Likes

Hey @JonneHex this is FOMO Moonwalk Club here :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes, Etn is Fomo. :grin:. But price wont. It should already. Im afraid people dont see the good news through this weekend when the price dont follow up.
You see where focus is. The news will be for the growt to come, but people think its rocket instant. Cold water, it needs money in.
All in all im happy with a 15% gain over weekend.

3 Likes

I’m not talking about the price, only the mammoth potential of ETN. It blows me away when I think about it :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Im going to read all news, but close kucoin. Im on holiday. I will enjoy all things, but aint gonna look at the exchange. Rather be suprised if you go nuts. :smile:

1 Like

This is not so much fomo related, so linked.
But what do people really think about selfies.

Because almost everybody can do a selfie, but fingerprint limits phones. Isnt that obvious

5 Likes

I hope this week is good news for all investors of ETN. I have been trying to buy ETN, but every time I get a little money set aside to buy with, life happens. This week was no different. Had 200 I was gonna use to buy with, but had to buy 2 tires so my car could pass inspection. Maybe one day soon I will be able to make an ETN purchase.

8 Likes

Sure but it can be a nice addition.

1 Like

OoooOOOooo. This is something I’ve been looking forawrd to. Thanks for the update! :+1:

1 Like

Nah, but…

a9068d6347cc1ab9dc06009c2c209245--cheeseburgers-wanderlust

4 Likes

Anyone having trouble with kucoin withdrawal? It asks for payment ID now

if you read mails, you see withdrawals has a date after the update…

I thought it always had. It did for me a couple weeks ago. Left it blank, since I was withdrawing to my mobile wallet.

Elon Musk is at the MWC2019 with Tesla and maybe with help the Perfect payment system for Starlink too and, I can see that very easily! That will be able to be used likely by 2021 initially and by then ETN will be rockin so it’s a perfect setup.

5 Likes

And while we are thinking of mooning …

Think of who etn is aimed at… and what its for and how it can help people in your area

Have a read on @Dr_Jan_Itor topic . Please leave a comment

I would appreciate it…

With etn maybe we can all help to make this world a bit of a better place .

Thanks…

:heart:

:chipmunk:

9 Likes

Maybe the buildup to an announcement…

10 Likes

Good times ahead. HODL :slight_smile:

giphy%20(26)

10 Likes

Is the “Top Up Airtime…” only available for Android? Can not locate it on IOS after the update.

1 Like

Yes it is also available on IOS. Tap on “more” in the right bottom corner.

5 Likes