ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

That would make sense …

Nicely spotted @KyleFornia

4 Likes

Well someone wanted about 6 million ETN coins and almost finished buying at 183sats.

2 Likes

Woah…

Nice…

2 Likes

I make update to redwans statistic after 2 weeks iOS top financial app - please share everywhere

7 Likes

can someone make a list of all countries - for every coutry from website write number of popularity in ranks number i will pay 1 ETN :wink:
Give all data into excel sheet and if country is not in TOP200 Financial free Iphone app write there X (like i have in tweet).
Only what you need is time (1-2 hours and you can obtain about 200 coins), internet and use this website:

And put there this settings than click ctrl+F and look at rank of Electroneum and write into excel sheet - then send it to me :wink:
If you are intersted in this gig guru i will be pleased :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you’ve seen this yet :+1:

6 Likes

done, I hope I can easily reach 2000 users. Come on guys.

3 Likes

Not long now

Eeeeeeekkk…

4 Likes

What the heck even more BTC topped on to the 183 sats mark on Kucoin. Looks like a miner or algo is selling into it still.

1 Like

Was looking at that earlier,
wish I could fund that level of fomo! :slight_smile:

Well the Joytel (2m network+) trial must be finished - 10k in both HK and SK. Announced about 3 months ago. Would have allowed them to implement all Electroneums back end innovations like tax, currency conversion etc, mobile top-ups, “dual marketing” and rewards. Setting the scene for upscaling!!! :slight_smile: and MWC!

7 Likes

So was it only a 3 month trial?

:romania: 20 :heart:

1 Like

Did the trial actually start then??

1 Like

“must be finished” means IMO that 3 months is plenty of time to get most results needed for scaling.

Now we got some decent buy move in at 194sats above the 193sat wall

Not sure… :thinking:

For fun!!

• News to day?
  • News on monday?

0 voters

4 Likes

Really nice little article came out from Altcoin Buzz on Electroneum.

5 Likes

FOMO has been hard this week, but:

and now,

2scard

1 Like