ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I like that. Looks like a great system.

The figures come from European commission.

I’d imagine the figures are quite correct.

My estimate however is interpreted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone here with decent writing ability should write an article about ETN for Wirex’s blog…they pay $30 bitcoin per accepted submission.

Make some money to buy more ETN and get ETN in front of Wirex and all the eyes that read their blog

4 Likes

@xterest @MSystem @Deleted_Account

These guys are pretty good writers. Might be worth it?

4 Likes

Yeah, couldn’t hurt.

“I don’t want to hint at what is coming – it’s only a couple of months before you’ll see for yourself, but it will be the base block from which we demonstrate to the business world just how usable cryptocurrency can be.”

8 Likes

dang it, man! you keep giving me FOMO!

2 Likes

I keep trying to think of what it might be and I just can’t :joy:. I can’t wait to see it for myself whatever it may be. :thinking:

4 Likes

where in Minnesota are you from? I have a bunch of family in Shakopee

I have no idea how you will sleep at night the week leading up to conference.

4 Likes

Shakopee is about 40min from me. I’m by the twin cities area

1 Like

your like a two liter pop bottle that has a bit of water in it and somebody dropped in a chunk of dry ice and put the lid back on.

I’m all good I’m ready to embrace whatever it may be :+1:. Than its on to the next advancement :zap:

1 Like

Just don’t want you to POP, i enjoy all of your insight. Tread lightly my friend!

1 Like

My excitement is not based off of what news it might be. So I’m looking forward to whatever advancement it may be. :+1:

2 Likes

No my friend…I am so bullish. Th article was from 2011. They were saying Btc lost 90% value from 30 to $2. People were going bananas and look what happened in a couple years. XD SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.

2 Likes

Can the guest, be some sort of politician, or chain owner/franchise?

2 Likes

I’ve got it!!

It’s going to be Donald Trump - going to liquidate the capital in the company to pay for The Wall!!

1 Like

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
:joy:
Rofl… gggg

I think the guest will be michael Scarn.