ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

"This year has been a year of challenges and a year of hard coding to overcome those challenges, and I’m very pleased to say that we have done so and are going in to this years MWC in a VERY different state to last year!

You’re going to see a couple of exciting things happen in February – we were going to launch both at MWC but we might bring one forward by a week as it’s such an important launch we feel we need to have a full team in the office to deal with any launch issues – rather than launch while the team are at the show. Don’t worry – we’ll still keep you guessing for our big show launch!

Please don’t expect a Samsung or Vodafone deal - we have to get an ecosystem running and demonstrable in a manageable environment before we can show the huge brands the power of crypto - I just want to set a level of expectation! It is a MASSIVE first for crypto - but I’ve seen people on social thinking Electroneum are going to be partnering with one of the top brands - and I don’t want to do something awesome, only to see it overshadowed by disappointed community members! Really huge brands will come - once we show how it all fits together."

7 Likes