ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

@xterest posted this the other day in his thread :+1: I think that one is my personal favorite so far! Great work @xterest :+1: There is
really great stuff in that thread so if anyone hasn’t looked yet :zap: :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Electroneum Reality & Facts Cards

Thats one "Flash"looking slide from @chris.gorman.
A great one to use in our promotional Tweets ETC.
That really emphasizes this projects accomplishments goals and potential.
I like the simplicity and the ver fine tuned graphics.
That represents the ambitions accurately of a potential Billion Dollar Company.
Thats a Billboard… I just Love it.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

Yeah i agree The vids the information pictures etc are all looking sleek , posh very up market
Love the website too … much better

It tells us where we are headed they want to stick around and they are working very hard to make it polished and the best out there

I believe credit goes to @xterest for creating this graphic masterpiece. Very professional work, it is very easily understood and eye appealing :+1: great work with these @xterest :zap: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

From Revoluts site. Look at the user amount and $$$ involved.

@Thunder topic please , leave a comment .

When reading this thread i realised the different from this to a any other crypto forum… Here people are talking about real stuff like real deals, ecosystem and a actual working team. There is nothing speculativ ore dodgy about ETN… it is a working product that is launching … yes we are launching, if in doubt read and understand what everyone is talking about… real stuff and not a speculative asset.

So i think it is time to stop, and bread before it is going crazy! For the clock is ticking, the rocket is fueled and the igniter is sending yellow sparkles under the thrusters…So in a few days we will understand that the journey is started and the lift off is real… The first seconds is the slowest one but i will smile and enjoy the ride like … what to say…a picture and 1000 words

Amazing work , @xterest, so professional :+1:

Btc going to test let’s see what happens :eyes: :thinking:

So when do you think they will release the first project before mwc? This week or next? Imo I think they should midweek this week to ensure its ready to go for mwc. I’m still guessing what they have planned :thinking:

And the volume wasnt there. :see_no_evil:

I’m offended by you using the term r_t__d, I think you should question yourself if you are actually the toxic one. This comment comes across as being very aggressive and it’s very contradictory to yourself, I hope new people to electroneum do not see your repulsive comment. Good day to U sir please think twice about what you say next time

give your thoughts and guess presto :smiley:
love to kow ur speculation

I was wondering the same thing… I think it could be towards the end of this week judging by what Richard said about having enough feet on the ground to get it up and running… brace yourself we’re going on a space ship :rocket:

exciting to see some FOMO action again. like 10btc sellwalls eat in a couple of sec.

There are so many possibilities. They really have kept us guessing. But needing the team in office to assure it’s launch is very reassuring.

I’ve speculated on many different possibilities but recently I find myself going back to when Richard mentioned a streamline method to kyc. Yoti is working on implementing facial recognition checkout this year into a grocery store. I wonder if it could be facial recognition payment? Took a lot of speculation to get there so I definitely wouldn’t expect it.

Whatever it is will be an advancement :+1: It could be any number of things but I believe it will be beneficial for the ecosystem whatever it may be :+1:

If your one of the telegram fudders i hope you sell and leave. Because that channel gives Etn nothing., and is just a place of liars and quick buckers., and spams bad things about some of the important workers in here for ETN. That i dont like. Strange you felt hit. Clean your own doormat, and have a nice day sir. Love and fairy unicorns. :kissing_heart:

good one buddy, i do think this announcement is some kind of product release(not a partnership)
and they only have 1week of full technical support coz of the upcoming MWC
so i expect Richard foresight this announcement will take a week or so for people to adjust/adopt.
my guess is . …
*Enhance user registration process(not sure coz this is not secret anymore)
*Remmitance Product
*True Instant Payment Network(not notification)
*TOP UP Product
so many more . .

Approaching the 2 week countdown :zap::zap::zap:

It must be a function. Shorter way to buy?
Is there any first for crypto in some function we think of?