ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Anyone else think of this scene when these block reward charts are posted?

2x6m95

3 Likes

Its going down rather quickly to me…Awesome.

3 Likes

Great graph mate, nice to see something positive!

4 Likes

Oooh, lots of questions. I’d imagine if…and I say if ETN dipped into the MM pemined supply to jumpstart this market maker deal that there would be some sort of agreement in place with Algoz that involved increasing the MM pool supply as an added benefit.

I seem to recall millions of ETN being moved around on the blockchain a month or 2 ago and some high unusual volume on Liquid around the same time.

And even as far back as when M-Kid was still around and got banned for proclaiming that something fishy was going on at Liquid.

If I recall right, the large volume was in the ETN/QASH pairing. I figured it had something to do with their leverage/margin trading.

Probably too long ago to have anything to do with this partnership with Algoz.

At any rate Richard wouldn’t do anything to hurt ETN, and he doesn’t seem like a gambling man, and anything he does seems to involve running it by the lawyers first.

9 Likes

Well said @Dngruss … moving on it’s sunny :sun_with_face: here! The sky it’s blue!

3 Likes

I created a thread to keep track over time. It will be nostalgic to look back on in years to come.

3 Likes

Well pretty much all they have to do right now is calculate how much regular buying pressure to counteract most of the F2pool and Poolin dumping and just keep buying.

4 Likes

I updated one of my threads just throwing around some numbers is kind of interesting to think about :thinking: :zap:

3 Likes

A while ago when F2pool went down for I think it was 7 hours or so (maintenance) we steadily slowly climbed until they came back online and then it starting going down again. I know it’s not entirely that simplistic and there are other factors but there is that constant sell pressure there.

edit: BTW does everyone here know that crytrex has an Electroneum faucet? You can even donate to the faucet so others can get ETN from it.

3 Likes

If I understood right the interview with algo they are not going to let price jump or dump too fast…if the demand will increase they will let the price rise understandably and steady…if not enough demand, slow decline in price… So we basicaly should not seen mega candles in both directions

1 Like

Just to show the Regular Cloud Mining payouts here in South Africa…Every 6 Days…!! And as you can see I’ve also purchased Data with ETN and the Unlimited sim…!..(AGAIN)…:grin::grin::ok_hand::ok_hand:

20 Likes

Not necessarily, if buying pressure is there it will rise they won’t stop it if it organic growth. It is depending on if it is a natural rise or a attempt to pump and dump or a entity trying to take advantage of the volatile market. It is about buying pressure and a stable market. It is all about algorithms. They don’t control rises and falls but they lessen the impact of traders by keeping small margin trades by proving liquidity. If their algorithm picks up a rise or fall that is not organic they intervene to limit the profit margins of those groups causing a volatile market. If they algorithm picks up organic growth it will provide liquidity but will not hold down price, it is dependant on the variable or organic growth and volume. :zap: over time there may be some mega candles they are not here to hold back to the price of the project, they are here to create liquidity and create a less volatile market.

10 Likes

Yeah thats what i meant, but my English is not good enough to go into such details :slight_smile: thanks

7 Likes

You got it :+1: I just wanted to add they are not going to get in the way of a true organic rise when the time comes. That video interview was so great to have to bring insight into it. I see it as very beneficial moving forward :zap:

5 Likes

15 Likes

If there is any place ETN will spread like fire, its SA. I think we will see the impact in a 1year time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It is very encouraging seeing the adoption and usage already, these updates are great to witness the true growth. I’ve shown the video of the car wash to numerous people already it is very exciting to see the adoption and to see Electroneum embraced as a payment method. I cant wait to see the progress in adoption in one years time. :zap:

7 Likes

Now that’s a word you don’t see every day.

4 Likes

It’s interesting how people invent personas for complete strangers they’ve never met, kind of like they project the opposite image of themselves on to anyone they disagree with as it reinforces and validates the disagreement… I’ve been both a naive left wing millennial and a dumb right wing Trump supporter, all because I stuck up for ETN.

Beats a detailed discussion of the project I suppose.

4 Likes

Is acquiring data through the app quick and painless ? I imagine now that you’re all set up it is rather easy to just go and top up with data on the app?

1 Like