ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

yes 50% with only 16 votes 5 days ago

1 Like

You must have topped up again @RSKNOR
Theres a whole lot of “skipping” going on.!

1 Like

Now a ‘Valued Commentator , woop woop :wink::wink:

4 Likes

Im a valued viking :smile:

6 Likes

Very highly prized Viking @JonneHex.
Go nicely on the mantlepiece beside your seasonal snowblower commendation.!

5 Likes

I just created my first topic in the Ideas section on the Gig Guru to try to get people to think about what they can do for the site.

To compete with the likes of Fiverr, we will need to grow the services offered pretty quickly.

Will any of you guys be offering a service??

5 Likes

Great idea for a thread @M44FFW :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @RSKNOR… Absolutely our pleasure! We love creating some excitement & more fun around Electroneum! Good luck everyone. Big up @M-Kid for donating the hashpower for such a cool sweepstakes! -Greg

4 Likes

Says I’ve already voted too.

2 Likes

Together in Electroneum Dreams! :smiley:

2 Likes

What do you have against my country? Lol

2 Likes

Youre all good in Australia,
I can see it @BigBrother305!

I wanted to have etn dreams. :frowning: lol

Remember im on a diet …

Well ive found this new lipstick advert

Seems legit

8 Likes

Wow that’s amazing @UltimAL75 ! Watching another film tonight and got my highest score so far - 145 lol

4 Likes

I have a feeling you are trying to get every coin in every asteroid. If so, only go for the ones close to you. If you have to make a big move to get sme coins in an asteroisd just skip tht asteroid. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip @BigBrother305 - keep sharing them as I’m not getting very far :slight_smile: I sort of tried that strategy only last night. Still enjoying it though. Not really playing for the coins, just bloomin’ addictive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Virtual SIM cards :thinking: interesting article imo

https://www.quora.com/How-could-the-blockchain-disrupt-the-telecommunications-industry

3 Likes

Yeah … interesting thanks for the share

I

I’ve been playing but struggling to get above 400, obviously having a bad day, probably best quitting for the day :weary:.

I can usually get between 500-600 regularly.

2 Likes