ETN blockchain remote node Europe

I have setup a remote node on a server in Frankfurt (Germany) as reaction to the great ETN desktop GUI created by @andrepatta for the public and will remain it running if there is interest in it.
As there is still a lack of “trusted” nodes or as far as I know no way of earning that trusting by any official means, usage of this node is at your own risk, although I am doing everything to keep it safe and secure.
It runs on a vultr VS on a fast NVMe using Linux and runs stable since a week. I will apply any updates to the Electroneum daemons as fast as I can.

URL: node.postkasten.xyz
Port: 26968

Don´t forget to take a look at @andrepatta ´s great GUI at github

1 Like

Blockchain update 3.2.0 applied, node runs smoothly

3 Likes

Thanks @twd78 for providing a public remote note! I’m adding it to the node list api shortly.

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I would like to announce that I decided to close down the node asap after running for over than 8 months. Though it shows to be used, there is no balance between costs and use for me as I am running my own private node on my network on a Rasperry.
I hope that someone will fill the gap for the EU region and there are still enough working public nodes around.

@andrepatta
Could you please remove my node from the node list api on your github

thx