This channel will be be used for monster progression and lore & only.
92 Player Dies: @84cb62908bdae9b2c887
115 Minor Patch: Recruiting new players now earns the recruiter and the recruited ETN. The recruited also takes 50% damage is their community level is lower than the recruiter.
116 Minor Patch: Attacks can now critically hit and miss.
119 Player Revive: @84cb62908bdae9b2c887
133 Minor Patch: Users may now attack each monster once every 24 hours instead of only once permanently.
209 Major Patch:
- Greater Healing Potion now costs 150 instead of 100 ETN.
- Full Plate now grants 200 health instead of 250 .
- Player can now choose a Race (See Race tab in docs).
- Players can now choose a Deity (See Deity tab in docs).
- Players can now choose a name for their character.
324 Minor Patch: Rules moved into Docs. Loot rules added.
347 Minor Patch: Crafting & Trading added. Last man may flee rule added
365 Minor Patch: Shop fused into one tab, 365
366 Crafting Done: @Tim Craft Leather Slingshot, 366
366 Minor Patch: Auctioning items added, 368
368 Trade Added: @Tim Selling Leather Slingshot, 368
372 Major Patch:
- Threads have been updated and renamed.
- All threads now contain links to the other threads in their first post.
- Patch Notes, Trades, Crafting, Monster spawns/Kills & Player Deaths & Revives will now be announced in the Bestiary & Lore channel. That channel is to be clean, so please use the Discussion channel for posting.
421 Major Patch (Important):
- Escape Combat Rule updated: "A player may escape combat at any time and thereby removing themselves from the being targetable by the monster’s attacks. Doing this however will disable the player from rejoining the same fight and it’s also not a guaranteed escape. The player roll his/her community level amount of D6s versus the monster’s Difficulty amount of D6’s. If the player has a higher sum, they escape. If not, they are unable to escape the fight for another 24 hours. "
- Combat Timer Lowered: Players are now able to attack every 12 hours instead of ever 24 hours.
- Break Risk on Death: Upon death there’s a 50% chance an item the player has will break. Roll a 1d2, if the result is 1 an item breaks. If an item breaks, roll through the players items to see which one it is (this may vary depending on the amount of equipment).
- Buffs & Debuffs: Some abilities may be flagged as a buff or debuff. A buff has a positive effect on the target/targets, and a debuff a negative effect. A de/buff must specify what effect is has, if it’s avoidable & how long it lasts.
- Area of Effect: Some abilities may target one or several people. An AOE-ability must specify how many people are affected, if the ability is avoidable (such as by rolling). An AOE-ability can be both healing, damage & debuffs. Both player weapons and monster may have access to AOE .
- Rule Document Update: Font and size is now consistent and the categories have been established to easier find the relevant rules.
- Day of the Lightning: The 1st of November is ETN’s birthday which we celebrate by giving all current players 10 silver bars! Silver is a highly effective metal against werewolfes and vampires! We also have a 50% discount on Richard’s Kiss until the 8th of November .
- Crafting Recipes Updated: Silver Longsword & Silver Claymore can now be crafted.
- Forging Costs Balanced: Several Forging Costs have been adjusted.
441 Minor Patch:
- Deity & Affinity: Deities are now known as gods and there are 4 ranks to divine progression: Acolyte, Cultist, Caller, Prophet. Each rank unlocking a unique ability.
- New God:
Nurag, Herald of Pestilance
Affinity Gain: 1 per point of recieved damage
Acolyte: Whenever a player or creature dies you heal an amount of D6 equal to your community level
Cultist: Everytime you take damage, spawn a 10 Health worm. The worm appears in target tables &
does not disappear at end of combat.
Caller: You may sacrifice worms to heal yourself an amount equal to its current health.
Prophet: Your worms now attack the same target you do with 1D6 damage. Worm damage counts as yours and earns you ETN.
442 Minor Patch:
Agni, God of the Forge
Affinity Gain : 1 affinity for each ETN spent as forging cost
Cultist: Whenever you deal combat damage to a creature, that creature can’t gain life for another 12 hours.
Caller: Whenever you deal combat damage to a creature, that creature recieves an additional_community level amount of D6 damage once every 12 hours for 24 hours.
Prophet: All your attacks deals damage as if they had an AOE-effect.
Opus, The Voidborn
Affinity Gain : 5 affinity whenever a Creature attacks any player
Cultist: You gain Damage Reduction equal to your Community Level
Caller: Once a day, you may shift your current health with any other player. Use this ability only while alive.
Prophet: Once per day, all players gain a bonus to their next damage roll equal to your community level amount of D6s. You lose life equal to the amount of D6s total. This bonus expires 12 hours after it has been announced as used.
443 Major Patch:
Combat Level Restrictions: Players may only attack creatures with a difficulty level that is higher than their own damage divided by two. Rounded up but lowest one. Ex. A Character with 5D6 damage may only attack Difficulty 3 (5/2 rounded up) enemies. Someone with 8D6 damage may only attack enemies with Difficulty 4 and up.
Account Rules & Functionality Added:
A player account is their ETN Forum Username. A Player may have a maximum amount of Characters tied to their account equal to their Community Level. As long as the amount of owned characters are lower than the community level, the player may create a another character by paying 100 ETN x The Amount of Characters they own (200 for second character, 300 for third, 400 for fourth) Making a second character works ju in the same way as the first one, but the actions are slightly limited:
Characters within the same account cannot trade ETN or Items between each other.
They may however trade materials between eachother as long as it's according to the market value.
There are several reasons for this patch.
- It enables people to experiment with classes, gods and builds to find what they enjoy the most.
- It makes it easier to notice unbalanced elements in the game.
- It makes it easier for new players to join in as monster difficulty is relative to character strength.
- Some players may enjoy making an "alt" and enjoy the intensity of single digit damage rolls once more.
571 Minor Patch:
- Rule that allows combatant to only participate in combat has been revoked. Anyone can attack any monster, at least until we find a suitable rule.
- Potions & Resurrect has had their costs increased their pricing was extremely cheap relative to how fast people earn ETN.
- Adding passive abilities to some gods.
642-644 Minor Patches
- Brutality Points : Each Monster grants each combatant a number of brutality points equal the monster difficulty level. Brutality Points can be spent and announced before an attack by specifying a number. That attack will consume the chosen number of Brutality points but add that amount of dices to their next attack roll. The catch is, once a player announces that they uses Brutality Points they may not attack again until the next monster has spawned (big monster, not ads).
- Brutality Utility: Brutality points can now be used to increase max health or affinity by 1 point for each brutality point spent. This has no effect on whether the player may attack a creature or not.
- All Gods now have a first minor ability.
703 Minor Patch
- Breaking Crowdcontrol: A user may spend x Brutality Points to earn x amount of D6s to roll resistance against crowdcontrol.
777 Major Patch (Very Important)
- Dual Wielding: Characters may now dualwield weapons, the offhand weapon deals half the amount of dices as the primary. Both are added to the same damage roll, if the damage was an uneven number, the dices are rounded down and adds +2 in the end.
- Shields: Shields can now be purchased and crafted.
- Twohanded weapons in one hand: Players may use a twohanded weapon in one hand in order to have a weapon or shield in their offhand. The primary weapon will however deal half the damage this way.
Ranged Weapons: Ranged weapon has a 50% chance to not trigger a retalitation. Roll 1D6, if the result is 4,5,6 nothing happens. If the result is 1,2,3 retaliation happens as normal.
Ranged weapons also requires ammunition to work (exception is the sling which can use rocks found everywhere).
- Ammunition & Quivers: Ammunition, quivers and crafting recipes has been added.
- Classes & Class Progression: Warrior, Scoundrel & Mage base classes have been added. Conqueror, Guardian, Rouge, Ranger, Wizard & Priest advanced classes have been added see docs for more info.
778 Minor Patch
Fugazi Day: Today’s (November 16th) it’s
exactly one year ago Fugazi made his 35$ price prediction video. We celebrate that by healing all current players for 35 health and offer them +35 damage on their next attack roll!