Etn and Exchanges of S. Africa and Uganda

I believe that the ETN Team on the grounds in South Africa and Uganda are gradually rolling out plans to see ETN adoption. In order to boost the enthusiasm and promote the prominence of ETN, I suppose it will be a step in the right direction if ETN GETS ENLISTED ON EXCHANGES in these two pilot countries if there are any.
My opinion

etn is listed on artis tuba which is a SA exchange
https://www.artisturba.com

4 Likes

This is fantastic. I believe in this team; they are really doing the background and underground.
Kudos#ETN TEAM#

2 Likes

Sorry to ask, but when ETN has been deployed in Uganda ? Is it an official move or just a bunch of fans starting the mass adoption on their own ?

4 Likes

Community funded unofficial promotion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot really confirm. However is obvious is that the Team in Uganda (whether official or not) is working hard.

2 Likes

I read the Electroneum team have been in contact with the team in Uganda. I’m sure they are or will be supplying posters, paint, marketing tools and guidance. They appear to be doing a fantastic job - Very Impressed with their efforts!

3 Likes

Well I wouldn’t be too sure as Uganda is on the EU AML naughty list. Though they seem to have got the t-shirts from somewhere. :slight_smile: