Electroneum: The Global Enablement Currency: In English, Japanese, Korean, Hindi and Chinese

Electroneum: The Global Enablement Currency

The Linchpin

Is it a basic human right to participate in the global economy? It absolutely is, but has been denied the 1.8 Billion unbanked:

ETN is the first ever fully regulatory compliant digital asset that transfers instantly, and safely, on the blockchain. All that is required is just a smartphone with web access – no terminals, no running lightning servers, no additional hardware, etc. With just a smartphone anyone can send or receive payments, earn free coins just by trying the App (iOS and Android), and access an open financial system for the world. The linchpin bringing together the banked and unbanked is now here.

Beyond Bitcoin

Going beyond Bitcoin, ETN transactions are paid instantly with Electroneum’s patent-pending Instant Payment System. No waiting, and already scalable for hundreds of millions of users.

Satoshi Nakamoto’s vision for Bitcoin is a beautiful peer-to-peer electronic cash system; ETN is brilliantly the first peer-to-peer electronic cash system with full KYC/AML regulatory compliance that transfers instantly – global transactions in under 2 seconds. And for corporations Electroneum makes ETN remittances easy with its own simple API any business can understand – no need to hire blockchain engineers. Remittances are simply treated as a foreign currency at its spot price so deposits are made in corporations’ local currency.

The shift from the investment phase to blockchain’s payment utility phase is here. The invitation is open to everyone; asking nothing, and giving some free coins for trying it out.

Unmatched Growth

Bitcoin took almost 5 years to reach its first million real users; In just over its first year ETN is approaching 3 million fully registered users, remarkably besting the adoption rates of even Facebook or Twitter. ETN ranks #4 for website activity, which is one of the most important measures of real usage (source: Alexa), it is already the fastest growing cryptocurrency. Ever.

Cryptocurrency Now Has A Purpose

Anyone with a smartphone and internet connection can now participate in the global economy, opening up opportunity for everybody across the globe. With ETN cryptocurrency now has a purpose.

Feel Free to Share

Its so easy, even a clown can do it, keep up the good work there mate!

7 Likes

Is it okay if I share all of this on my Twitter? this is amazing by the way. The reason we are all here as a community is to help these people and maybe make some money in the long run.

7 Likes

Now this is the right video that needs to go viral! Well done @MSystem!

11 Likes

Excellent Video!! I’ve used “connecting the unbanked with the banked” to describe ETN too, it’s kinda catchy…a mobile digital payment solution, connecting the unbanked with the banked of the world.

You guys nailed it.

9 Likes

What a lovely piece! Very well made and intriguing!
I can feel the winds from the herds coming

4 Likes

Wow. @MSystem niice.
I get a little moved on your vid, im not gay, but i might wanna kiss you for this… :kissing_heart:
Jeff, i asume you got a finger in it, so that goes for u too

9 Likes

@MSystem absolutely love it. Great Job yet again. :beer:

8 Likes

Amazing work once again :zap:great job on this I will show this to everyone I know :+1:

8 Likes

M System is a nailing machine and he nailed it again… Well done this is giving us Happy Days

9 Likes

Absolutely fantastic video, so so well done and it’s awesome you got it done in a few different languages. You and Jeff and your teams put in so much time and effort and it’s highly appreciated. You’re true assets to the Electroneum community and team, so thank you.

I’ll make sure to tweet out each version, keep up the amazing work.

8 Likes

Great way of wording it @J5Alive I concur !

@MSystem @Deleted_Account thank you for your dedication and passion you express through your work it is transparent. You both are great inspirations for the community :+1::zap:

5 Likes

What can i say that has not already been said…

Fantabulastic , perfectomino

That was awe inspiring , beautifully put together , fantastic quality

Nuff said…

HD2s0W

You guys rock , seriously no one could ever doubt the future of this amazing currency with pure quality like this…

This sticks it to the fudders
Bravo

3 Likes

You are a marketing champ. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well Done @Mr.CryptoCZ. !!!

8 Likes

This is so awesome! In multiple languages! Can we sticky this or something! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes