Electroneum supports me in my individual job work in brazil

ELECTRONEUM SUPPORTS ME IN MY INDIVIDUAL JOB WORK IN BRAZIL

Since September 2018 I have been using the game Top Eleven Manager to attract new people to Electroneum.

How I do? I organize competition independently and accepted as the ONLY method for ETN registration. In return I offer cash prizes, google play gift cards and in-game items, which is very advantageous as the application fee is only symbolic.

This work has been working and attracting people interested in actually using and not just accumulating the mined ETNs. Many have used ETN to buy items from other players and also google play card gifs.

The market is huge and my work is antsy.

As I said, in order to attract many players, I offer very advantageous prizes for the small amount of ETN that is paid. The BIG PROBLEM is that I am running out of resources to continue to fund all the championship costs alone. Although it is just a hobby of hard work organizing and managing everyone who participates, and having to divide the time of my work and family.

SO I AM ASKING: SUPPORT ME ELECTRONEUM

I have shown results and I know I can do more. See the history.

1st Edition | 6 Participants
3rd Edition | 14 Participants
6th Edition | 23 Participants
9th Edition | 31 Participants
10th Edition | 38 Participants

As I said are people who are utilizing and not just accumulating, as most do.

My site for dissemination is this and according to wordpress data already has over 5,000 hits.

http://brasileiraotopeleven.wordpress.com

Ever wondered if I could offer more to these people with the support of Electroneum?
I could use the prize money, which is not little, to buy ETN every month, but I decided to help in using me mass.
I know the work of the Youtubers is important for outreach, but mostly it only targets people who want to accumulate and dump for another currency.

SUPPORT ME ELECTRONEUM.
If you know someone who can help me, don’t let it go over.

Alexandre
Brazil.

@Rach @ETNCEO ? (20 chars)

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website