Electroneum Story Game: For Fun People!

Hi everyone, Thunder here with another fun game. The rules are simple someone starts a story and when they are done they leave a … to indicate to the next person it is their turn to pick the story up. Ideally the story should involve Electroneum. Only your creativity will limit you to how the story unfolds.

I will begin with an example.

The dog walked down the street in his Electroneum sweater when all of a sudden…

He saw a bitcoin ATM machine, where he purchased 1 BTC and transfered it to Liquid exchange, when the Bitcoin arrived to liquid he then…

2 Likes

realized that this was just the beginning. He shared this new found knowledge with his dog pals in hopes that they too would get involved like he did and adopt the coin. He remembered to give them his referral link then he decided to…

1 Like

look in a mirror and was like “this ETN sweater does not go far enough”, he then proceeded to tattoo his entire body with ETN logos as why would a dog that can buy bitcoin and talk not do this, after realizing he was ETN’s new permanent mascot…

1 Like

which obviously led him to fame and fortune. He was on the Mutterly 500, had his own clothing line showcasing ETN and was also working on a special project known as…

1 Like

Meat economy ! Where dogs can buy sell meat, bones n other accessories via Electroneum instant payment. He did this because…

1 Like

It was necessary to create an ecosystem that permits etn to be spent for real meat amongst all dogs in the area. This general acceptance will lead to…

1 Like

Mass adoption, television syndication for a 24 hour dog ETN show where you can purchase anything with the ETN logo on it for your dog. There was also mention of DOGPOD a new pod cast dedicated totally to dog owners and their ETN news. Well as I folded up my morning newspaper happy with reading all about this in the Where Dogs are Going, a financial Review. As I arose from my chair taking the last sip of my morning coffee from my favorite street corner cafe, I looked up to notice a fast moving…

2 Likes