Electroneum Physical Coins

The physical coin is now available for pre-order, and you can pay with electroneum (I finally got permission from the team)

https://physicalcryptocoins.com/product/electroneum/

Where do i get the transaction id and what is the transfer fee? .1?

Just send the exact amount shown, the transaction is the id shown after you send the funds. If you don’t know how to get the transaction id, just type in N/A

OK I sent the funds and it timed out and refreshed the screen starting me all over again. So I was not able to hit place my order but I did in fact send the the ETN to you for one coin.

It insists on waiting for the transaction id. This will be a while

That’s fine, just redo the order but don’t send the funds, this way I still receive the order and can keep track of everything.

It won’t let me complete the order without a transaction ID
I’m waiting for it

did you try typing NA

Trying that now:
Screen just overlays a transparent white and stays that way.
Wait it worked.

Yep! I can confirm that I received the order as well as the funds

So you got an instant notification?

As soon as an order is placed, I get a notification. The reason I have it where you need to enter a transaction id is so that I can match the order with the transaction in case I get multiple orders of the same thing and one of them doesn’t have the correct amount they needed to send

1 Like

@M44FFW @MJ138
I was officially approved by the ETN team. Pre-orders available now

2 Likes

Thanks @Draeth - I cant access your site at work as it gets blocked by our firewall. I’ll take a look this evening when I get home :slight_smile:

I’ve only had a few pre-orders thus far (which is surprising given the interest). I need 17 more coins pre-ordered in order to push it to manufacturing.

physicalcryptocoins .com/product/electroneum/

I ordered 1 physical ETN coin and paid 2875.57 ETN for it. And i am not shure if order for this payment was created.

Just ordered 2 coins. Sent 5653 ETN. Forgot the payment ID.

@Jernej check your email/spam folder and see if you received an email, I received the order on my end.

@MJ138 order received. Thanks!

I’m tempted to cut the pre-order requirement in half just because I really want these to get made soon.

2 Likes

I ended up pushing the coins to manufacturing, with the hopes of there being more interest over time. The coins should be finished and ready to ship out July 15th

2 Likes

I’ll have the coins in my hands tomorrow and all orders will be shipped out thursday!

3 Likes

all orders have shipped!

2 Likes