Electroneum Phone Number and Mining

Hi guys and gals.

Quick question.

I opened my Electroneum account a long time ago and used my mothers phone which is a dumb phone. (not a smart phone). I had just arrived home from living abroad and had no phone number.

I still don’t have a phone after I broke the screen of my Samsung on the bathroom floor… Yes I know… But it was the first phone I’ve ever broke. I have never lost my keys or wallet so I can forgive myself.

The issue is, as soon as the IOS app was released I gave my wallet info to my sister to mine on her iPhone. But I think my account has my mother dumb phone number attached.

Is that OK ? Can I change the phone number attached to my Electroneum account to my sister phone ?
I tried to look for the details of my account but I don’t see what phone number is attached.
I’m sure it’s my mothers number.

Is it possible to change that ? And is it ok for my sister to mine on her iPhone when my account has my mothers phone number attached ? I know this is complicated but this is what has developed. i didn’t see it arriving this way :smiley: Oh well.

Would love to hear what you have to tell me. Sorry for the complication !

I changed phone numbers, downloaded the app and logged in normally with passsword and pin. I just deleted the app from the other phone.

2 Likes

But there is no other phone technically, I think. My mother has a dumb phone.

I did try to add the app to another Samsung device that didn’t have a sim card.

I thought the app would work on any device.

It said it wasn’t allowed soon after I got it working. Strange.

I didn’t mean for it to look suspicious ! Really.

Thanks for the advice. I will contact support.

I hope it won’t cause problems. But I should get it fixed for sure.

I really didn’t expect to be in this position. I didn’t realise I registered with my mothers phone .

Should have used my sisters anyway.

Can anyone tell me who I should contact regarding this issue ?

What’s their address ?

Thanks

Just delete the app from their phone and install it to your phone when you have one. Done deal.

1 Like

http://support.electroneum.com/

1 Like

I had the app on my older phone and deleted it and installed it on my new phone with a new number. I dont remember phone numbers being a problem at all.

1 Like

Ah thanks Bro.

I still double checked with the admin.

I’ll keep you posted !

2 Likes