Electroneum Nigeria - Bet9ja, MTN, GLO, 9Mobile,Airtel, JUMIA and Malls

Hi all I apologies for not getting back to you sooner, a combination of so many things to do combined with trying to gain clarity on a few points regarding Nigeria.
We are working up a plan and have some questions that you guys can hopefully help with
Thanks for your understanding
Chris

6 Likes

@chris.gorman we are pleased for your response. We will do our best to answer your questions pertaining to the Nigerian Crypto Market and ETN success.

1 Like

Let us know your plans and we are awating your questions

1 Like

A nice idea. ETN team needs to look at this article and take action in order to get ETN Coin to the masses

1 Like

@ETNCEO ETN needs a Nigeria Team to move the Market Larger here in Nigeria. I can imagine the size of market in a year. The adoption would be very massive!!!

2 Likes

Yes definitelly do have Nigerians some group at facebook or some telegram chat? We need some crypto experimenced team and if we add some partherships as a bonus and maybe some celebrity talking about us as a possibility to be modern and go with the west trend :wink: ? It can be great start… Its here someone from NIGERIA who can help? or add more suggestion how to succed in your country?

4 Likes

This is so wonderful…great study and I concur to this your analysis @IdyClouds

ETN in Nigeria is the best open air to take over Africa in mass adoption.
Most of the youths here in Nigeria use their mobile phone nonstop,always online either on Facebook,WhatsApp,Instagram,Twitter…the list goes on, if they know they can actually be mining ETN on the go from anywhere…everybody will join in no time and this would be very good for our ETN community.
ETN_9ja is a go!

3 Likes

Bro remember it’s not about Nigeria alone, Ghana, South African , Kenya the whole of Africa lone to embrace Electroneum.

2 Likes

We have a massive user base in Nigeria. Mobile top ups for all major mobile airtime providers was a massive step last year, as well as electricity top ups coming very soon. And with AnyTask, anyone in Nigeria can now sell digital services online for free, receiving ETN in exchange for their services.

Question for those in Nigeria … I take it you’re recommending the likes of Electroneum and AnyTask to your friends and family. How receptive are they to earning ETN with AnyTask and paying for their mobile and electricity top ups?

6 Likes

Hello everyone :kissing_heart:
Have a nice day
Thanks!!!

Very receptive. A lot of my friends have registered on Anytask and listed their tasks. They are so anxious for their first sale. Some have started selling already… The whole idea is beautiful

8 Likes

In your opinion, is there anything else we can do to support our growth in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Am sorry my reply is coming late. I will suggest discussing with some big brands that has millions of users like the betting companies here in Nigeria. Some of them include Bet9ja, Nairabet, Betking and Betway. Betway has been announced as the major sponsor for the big brother naija reality TV show later this year. These brands has lots of followers especially young people and students. Introducing ETN to them and convincing them to start accepting ETN deposit and providing an option to pay users in ETN will be great. As long as they see it as business where they can make extra money, it’s a goal.

Other big brands that can be considered is Shoprite, Spar, Hubmart. These are major malls with outlets across the country. Shoprite especially.

I imagine that, if we introduce ETN to them and discuss the possibility of rewarding a fraction percentage of ETN to them for every sale in ETN they process, it’s a goal.

One more important thing. Even though Nigerians like to try new things and it won’t be difficult to onboard them, it will be discouraging if they don’t have an easy means to cash out to local currency (naira) when they should to. So the local agent network is very much important.

We have what we call local banks here, I see them in almost every street I enter in Lagos. Stores where people walk in to make deposit, withdraw money (they charge 100 naira if you want to withdraw 1000 naira, and 200 if you want to withdraw 5000 naira), pay utilities bills and recharge phones. We can simply introduce ETN them and use them as well. When people see there’s a local shop that can convert their ETN to naira and vis versa it will be more convincing to wider audience.

Having ETN mentioned in naira blogs and or by Nigeria Instagram and Twitter influencers will help. Notable IG influencers and comic skit guys market products in creative ways that appeal to the streets.

These are my thoughts though… I hope it helps.

5 Likes

Great feedback, thank you!

1 Like

Cloud mining AKA rewards sharing was closed.
Cloud mining is possible on the M1/M2 phones only.
Listen to RE at 1:44:35

Do Nigerians have access to M1/M2 ?

We don’t have M1/M2 phones here. We need it. It will sell massively.

2 Likes

@ETNCEO @BegaMutex any info on M1/M2 in Nigeria?

2 Likes

This was well analyzed. Kudos to you. Somehow, hv been helping people buy etn teach them how to operate the wallet. I hope RE will look into this, because Nigerians in their own way helped bitcoin become so popular.

Thanks

4 Likes

I would like to get involved in west coast Africa as I have spent several years working there and loved the time I was there

2 Likes