Electroneum mining on pc?

hi all its passible to mining electoneum on pc ??
and whot program is debest

It’s seems possible. Look here for software download and instruction. I can’t give you any more tips, because I am an iMac owner :thinking:
Good luck :+1:t2:

It is fine to mine ETN on your pc if you just want to support the project. BUT do not expect it to be profitable in any extent. Currently ETN is designed to be mined with ASIC miners and is only profitable to mine with those.

It is possible. However the hash rates needed to get anything will mean that it is much more cost effective to just purchase electroneum. An asic is needed to mine electroneum.

You can mine it easy with the dedicated miner and generated executable file, both from nanopool, you have instructions in there. For some time I mined with a dedicated CPU miner too, which is the official one. However, as ASICs took over the network it will take forever to reach 100 mined coins, which is a minimum pay out requirement on nanopool (the last time I checked). A friend of mine who owns 13 Vega 64 GPUs gave up on mining it long time ago, and switched to Monero. Yet alone myself with only two Vega 64s.