Electroneum M1 phone

Hi folks!

I’d like to buy the M1 phone.
I noticed that it is for sale on amazon-uk.
How ever , the seller doesn’t deliver to my location…

How can I buy the phone?

Where is your location ??

Finland. …

1 Like

As far as i know they wont work in some European countries.

@BegaMutex maybe able to clarify…

1 Like

hmmm. So it wouldn’t because of some SIM locking or what? It’s a basic samsung phone if I understand it correctly. Thanks for help!

1 Like

Finland is on the list that is able to ship to.
You are searching Electroneum m1 ? I just looked up on amazon uk and found it. There are only 11 left. Specs are on page

2 Likes

“This item does not ship to Finland.” it says this. : (

1 Like

Oh well it may be possible it is coming soon? We still have not had a official announcement of launch of m1 on Amazon. I’m in the US and also cant get one yet. But like I said we still haven’t had a official announcement and there are already only 11 left in stock so it may be a little. Check for updates from the team :+1:

1 Like

I think it might be a common thing on Amazon, when the seller just hasn’t had time to put the postage prices there, as they may differ depending on the order country…

That 11 left might also be a common sales tactic. When it goes to 1 it will magically restock to 12 or something. : )

It’s a shame one cannot contact sellers on Amazon…

2 Likes

We will just have to keep an eye out for updates :+1: I looked yesterday and it did not say 11 we will find out at 1 :sweat_smile:. I’m sure we will hear more from the team soon.

2 Likes

@b9c6bdd5be88f33e1476 @PrestoCrypto Psst, we have a plan… :wink: but frankly are waiting for Electroneum to officially announce. They haven’t yet… and maybe they are working on this issue of delivery apparently being UK only at the moment?

So we’ll just have to wait a little longer…

3 Likes

I’m intrigued @Peter_DIR can’t wait to hear more :+1::wave:

2 Likes

ok. That’s nice. Lets wait for Santa Claus . :relaxed: