Hey Everyone, so we have a big month ahead of us and a big Q4 to look forward to. These next few months will be exciting times for our community and project. Below is a time line of anticipated events to happen from September through the end of the year. Feel free to comment on other events that you are excited about that we should see in the works before years end.
Rest of 2018 anticipated events:
• Instant Payment System Beta Launch in Live Environment.
• Liquid Exchange Launch / FIAT integration.
• HitBTC launch.
• NEXT Exchange launch – Paypal Integration
• KYC / AML implementation.
• IPhone App public launch from beta.
• Possible OKEx listing based on vote results.
• New partnership announcements and new developments with existing partnerships, after KYC/AML.
• Test marketing to sample markets in 3rd world countries with mobile carriers.
• Gig.guru site launch.
• Prepare for mass marketing in 2019.
What excites me the most from this list is the KYC / AML related items and the doorways it will open up with the large partnerships. The second most exciting thing on this list is the Instant Payment System. I’m excited to see what kind of projects the community will build on the platform. I have already heard people looking to create web market places to sell items Ebay style, integrate ETN into existing ecommerce sites, integrate ETN in existing POS merchant platforms as well as people creating new POS software systems from scratch, and so much more. There is a quote written by Bill Gates that I think about when I think of the potential the IPS system will have.
“If you give people tools, and they use their natural abilities and their curiosity, they will develop things in ways that will surprise you very much beyond what you might have expected.”
― Bill Gates
What excites you the most from this list and what the future holds for Electroneum?