Electroneum Community Marketing Club

@Jeff_Knight can you please advise to Electroneum to share this video on FB, Twitter…?? this would give a big boost…its such a nice video!

7 Likes

Wait till Friday it’s their time :smiley:

3 Likes

They’re asking for updated info from the team on Twitter.

maybe Bega could do this?

2 Likes

We are offering exclusive full high resolution printable ETN posters to display in your country. Get yours at https://etngiftcards.com/product-category/posters/

5 Likes

We need to see the future…

7 Likes

Fantastic…Can’t wait to see more…:+1::+1::+1::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

How hard would it be for a platform to be created like crypto kitties for Electroneum, anyone know more about what this would take, I’m just starting to dig into research. What are your thoughts?
@Aironeous

Electro-farm , Electro-zoo , digital art :zap:
:thinking:

That would be pretty hard because cryptokitties is about DNA and trying to breed a very rare cat etc., it’s really complicated. Have a look here

3 Likes

Yes not exactly down to the fundamentals but the concept of a stored value of digital property in a platform. Which you can purchase digital property towards the concept of the platform. Whether it be a game or digital artwork.

I found another cryptocurrency game that is a lot better than Crypto Kitties and we could start a Electroneum Hodlers clan in it and paint big Electroneum signs on the map. If anyone is interested pm me.

1 Like

Just ordered a pizza from Papa Johns. In the notes section I put
“download Electroneum app 4 tips”

We can all do this.

4 Likes

Hahahah like your style…

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I said a similar thing to my bank’s fraud team who blocked my coinbase deposit. I told him I needed the block lifted asap so I could buy Electroneum and that he should download the app! He seemed quite intrigued and said he’d google it. It’s all baby steps in the right direction.

2 Likes

I’ve done it with a few of my favourite online orders, I’ve only had ‘we don’t currently offer this’ then please let me speak to your dev team, you already offer crypto payments. One day I’ll post a success. :slight_smile:

1 Like