Electroneum Community Marketing Club

@Jeff_Knight can you please advise to Electroneum to share this video on FB, Twitter…?? this would give a big boost…its such a nice video!

7 Likes

Wait till Friday it’s their time :smiley:

3 Likes

They’re asking for updated info from the team on Twitter.

maybe Bega could do this?

2 Likes

We are offering exclusive full high resolution printable ETN posters to display in your country. Get yours at https://etngiftcards.com/product-category/posters/

5 Likes

We need to see the future…

7 Likes

Fantastic…Can’t wait to see more…:+1::+1::+1::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

How hard would it be for a platform to be created like crypto kitties for Electroneum, anyone know more about what this would take, I’m just starting to dig into research. What are your thoughts?
@Aironeous

Electro-farm , Electro-zoo , digital art :zap:
:thinking:

0 Likes

That would be pretty hard because cryptokitties is about DNA and trying to breed a very rare cat etc., it’s really complicated. Have a look here

2 Likes

Yes not exactly down to the fundamentals but the concept of a stored value of digital property in a platform. Which you can purchase digital property towards the concept of the platform. Whether it be a game or digital artwork.

0 Likes

I found another cryptocurrency game that is a lot better than Crypto Kitties and we could start a Electroneum Hodlers clan in it and paint big Electroneum signs on the map. If anyone is interested pm me.

1 Like