Electroneum Bazaar launch today

I hope ETN team gives a special attention to Bazaar on FB and twitter :slight_smile: this will be big in the future…

2 Likes

Dear ETN community ,

Base on users feed back and recommendation .
Electroneum Bazaar website had been updated today .
Updates:

1. Country are now being displayed in listings and searchable !
  2. View counter are implemented, you can now know how many views for your items! ( Currently all view counters are 0, but don’t worry about it ! )
2 Likes

@FatFit is this by chance a woocommerce site? if so I can send you a plugin called wp all import pro. I will then be able to give you our xml feed and it will populate all our products onto your site and keep it updated with a cron job running everyday. This way we will not need to update 1000’s of products manually daily.

3 Likes

Fantastic stuff right there.
Ive passed on the link a few times as I dont go anywhere near social media.
Good luck great platform.I will be using it in the future.
Just love the name …
Thanks
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Maritz thank you for your feedback. As we are a new site and continue learning and growing. Our technical team would like to get in touch with you and discuss on your suggestion. Could you kindly contact us at
etnbazaar@gmail.com

we will be looking forward to hear from you again.

2 Likes

@FatFit I will be glad to get in touch with your tech team regarding this. Will drop them a mail on monday

3 Likes

JPA photography services from the Philippines has just listed their photography services and will accept ETN.
This shows that as more people know about ETN and start using and accepting ETN , ETN economic model continue to grow , one small step at a time . Electroneum will surely be Great !
What we can all do in this bear market is to help move and develop the Electroneum economic , by using and accepting ETN.

2 Likes

hello, how much trade are you seeing now?

1 Like

sell Durian fruit using electroneum

1 Like

@Lizleihi
That can also be a possibility too. Because With Bazaar it is easy to list items . Most importantly we are trying to promote the use of electronuem.
Let me give a simple example =

A Durian seller in Singapore who is introduce to electroneum by a friend. He is willing to accept electroneum as payment . However he may not have the capability to make an online store like those using woo commerce. But it is simple to list on our bazaar site . Therefore he listed his durian at our site for an amount of electroneum.
A bag packer from the USA is in Singapore for holiday , he is one of electroneum fan. He would like to try out durian during his holiday in Singapore. Thru our site , he email the durian seller , they contacted each other and the USA bag packer visited the durian seller store in Singapore and paid for the durian using his electroneum app. Both Seller and Buyer are happy.

This is one classic example of how our site electronuem Bazaar could connect buyer and seller together in the world and promoting the use of electroneum.

Best regards
The electroneum Bazaar Team.

4 Likes

Electroneum latest partnership with One Development Co . Ltd base in Thailand is certainly a great news.
Acceptance of ETN as a form of payment is certainly gaining traction across the globe. As more vendors and shops are using ETN instant payment system and accepting ETN as a form of payment , people around the globe are also starting and willing to accept ETN as a form of payment . Latest new listing at Electroneum Bazaar shows that people are accepting ETN for their Bikes and even flat rental .

Great futures ahead for ETN users and holders .

3 Likes

I love your project :). I think it has great potential.

Here are some things I had in mind for improvement.

• Enable the listings for users that are not logged in. That will also help search engines to rank you better because they can find more.
  • Maybe add a map with estimated locations of articles or create a search to filter by zip code (if this is not available yet).
1 Like

@CryptoMatt

thanks for supporting us .
We noted your recommendation and we will work on your first recommendation . We plan to allow non registered users to view listing and listing description in our future update.
for the second recommendation we already had listing indicated by countries where is it listed from .

Meanwhile do continue to spread the news about our site to people around you and to our community.

1 Like

Electroneum Bazaar team wishes “The Electroneum team” and everyone in the electroneum community Merry christmas and a happy new year.
As the season holidays are here, our development team will be taking a week off for our holidays and merry making. Do continue to visit and support our site, list your items or look for items that may be of interest to you.
We will be back in 2019 with even more site update , new products and services to bring Electroneum to new Heights.

5 Likes

Electroneum Bazaar team welcome the implementation of KYC.
KYC open the "door way " to huge opportunity and usage case for our Electroneum coin.
One simple example = user A who wanted to buy a CD listed by user B in electroneum bazaar using etn can now feel safer knowing that technically user A will most likely have his/her KYC done, therefore less likely to be an online scammer with an unknown identity. It works both way in giving certain peace of mind assurance for both sellers and buyers.
Electroneum Bazaar team hereby wishes everyone in the etn community a very happy new year. May we all have great health and good fortune in the year 2019. Great things are coming and it will be a better year for us all. Do continue to support our site (its free !!!) and spread the news.

5 Likes

Thank you from the Christmas and New Year wishes, same to you and yours @FatFit.

I’m enjoying your site so far and am happy to see people coming up with options to actually use ETN and can’t wait to see that happening on a larger scale. Happy to join @Tanwax in the cars and bikes section with the first motorcycle being posted.

Some improvements I’ve been considering:

1. I would like to be able to search (while logged in) for sold listings like other sites like ebay allow. It would be good to know what people are actually spending their ETN on and in what price range to help judge the market for new items to be posted. I posted my motorcycle for an example of what’s possible, certainly don’t expect anyone to drop that much ETN on it with the current price being so low. I am interested to see what else I/ we could bring to market that would get ETN being used.

2. I am also all for being able to see more item details without logging in. Like a “Quick View” option some sites give. Although, since we are using email addresses as contact info, I would prefer for that to remain private until logging in.

Thanks for your hard work, you’re an asset to the community!

P.S. Any luck geeting the ETN Team to take notice? Haven’t seen a release of them plugging your site yet.

3 Likes

@Dr_Jan_Itor

Thank you for Enjoying our site.

As we mention in 2018 , we will be back in 2019 with more update and upgraded features to our site. We take every suggestion seriously . As of now we are working on a few updates which will be posted next week .
“quick view” option - able to view more item details without logging in - is one of the update we will be coming up soon.

As for your suggestion number 1. It is up to the people listing their item to mark their item as sold or reserved. once they mark it , the item status will be shown . As our site is new and we are constantly working to make the site better as more people are keen to list their items / accept ETN. Meanwhile we are also working on partnership with vendors in Asian to have their items sold in our store front accepting etn as payment.

P.S. So far we have not heard anything from the ETN Team. The ETN Team could be busy preparing for “Big things are are coming” . Nevertheless , we are not Disappointed , we will continue to work to support and encourage the ETN economy in the ETN community and beyond . Do help spread , share and promote our site . Thank you once again for your interest and support . Do join our facebook page for the latest update and news on our site and ETN .

7 Likes

hello, was anything ever bought or sold on this bazaar? :slight_smile:

thanks

3 Likes

@3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7
Yes there is . Some users had bought ETN directly from us using fund transfer to our Singapore bank account as well.
If you notice … if ETN price drop , some items listed are actually quite a good bargain.

3 Likes

love it , new wave for crypto !