Electroneum application idea

Hi thanks for looking.

Firstly etn app is brilliant but…

Why have a separate place to come to chat about etn utilise the app itself and integrate the chat into the app .
Makes great sense as the app is always open , add the option to turn chat on or off only use Wi-Fi etc to save data usage .
Add the ability to send direct messages to other users in the group.

This would be fantastic as you would not need to go anywhere else to check on price etc
All in one package

Also on the mining page make the lines glow towards the coin add some funkyness.

Thanks for looking …

Chris

We will make it for sur hand in to hand we will conquer

Etn is still in its infancy but I truly believe it will be massive in the future…

For sur we will go far becauseETN never give up

On the roadmap is says there going to launch a community app not sure if it will be integrated with the one we already have though.

Untitled

The lines did glow and animate in the initial app release. I assume it was changed to conserve as much battery power as possible. It’s much more useful mining unnoticed than being the reason you have to keep your phone plugged into the charger.

My money is they will have a map/gps service with the app at somepoint so you can find the closest ETN vedor/merchant in your area. If they aren’t they should consider this. @ETNCEO

Hi @Chris_T thanks for the input it’s greatly appreciated. I’ll make sure this goes on our list for discussion with the Dev team.

Thankyou nick for the reply…

Chris

I think the same thing

At 13 april i send this suggestion list to the team via the ticket now you can check it:
So suggestion:

1. improve referal system - we need to see our structure - only nicknames or something, possibly to add 2nd line with only 1% bonus from them If i have 20 people in 1st line i can have 2times more ETN and if everyone from this 20 people have aditional 5 people, the boss have 120 people in structure and get 20 * 5% (1st line) and 100 * 1% (2nd line) so he only receives 3times more - 1 time 10 etn from himself and then 10 etn from 1st line and then 10 etn from 2nd line - I think that this can help us too with adoption and when you stop boosting your payment - now it is 300% payout it would be fine to earn more…
  2. Is to implement the game that we are waiting for, your team maybe have some or HODL rocket created good one
  3. Is to create the chat in app - Every person choose the nickname and we can ADD friends only for chat or maybe something like Skype and you can use it for something like sending messages, MMS, because you have our numbers from registration like whats app, Viber and we can paying with mined ETN for this services
  4. Mobile minner payout could be differnced by coutry or time zone - we can balance the blockchain load more if we split it to more hours, not only by payout balance :slight_smile:
  5. Add to mobile miner auto-reconected sometimes like you switch between 3g or 4G and Wifi or someone call to you the miner stoped and you could forget to press start, so some improvements check every 60 seconds and if you are offline in mobile miner but you have the internet - made a connection itself; or some voice signal or notification
  6. If you haven’t in your schedule to hire some more experimenced developer for Blockchain - now you have 3 boys - Andre, Dean and Chris and everyone is not so experiemenced - we need some senior developer with 5 years experimence, when you would had thousands of mobile miner maybe blokchain will need more improvements and blockchain is our golden grail
  7. Implement more languages - now you have only 20 and you write in white paper about 70 languages. We need more for mass adoption - in Czech republic you are number 9. in Finance and you haven’t the app in Czech language, but you have there CZK (our currency)
  8. Feel free to ask me or if I will have some more tips I will send it to you
  9. Some data collected by myself for our group that I share on all media around - Twitter and Facebook groups: https://docs.google.com/…/1uIcx9lmegjZfbA1e5Vg6O-oEtR…/edit…
  10. Now you have problems with empty blocks (I think that fork from Andre fix this), low fees(you will raise it 15x i see it on github), spam attacks on blockchain (someone send every second transaction under 1 ETN and spam your mempool) and you too havent any 2FA on your website - we have only PIN so myabe this can bee too implemented.
  11. Implement to app some list of partnered shops where we can directly spend some coins like Ditch it app it is something like EBAY… so if you in future have some big partner we can go and buy them very easy from your app.
    Thats all from ME, I am too on Twitter with nickname “cechv2” aka MR.CryptoCZ at Facebook I am a leader of group Electroneum CZ/SK (1600 membres)
    PS: I am very happy that you start to answearing more quickly and are you too more active in comments on your facebook, on twitter not so much… you have added more admins to your telegram so it is good to see improvements :wink:
    Give this post with suggestions for the whole team on some meeting it can be your new Roadmap for the 2nd or 3rd Quartal

The Electroneum of tomorrow