Some of you might remember a few videos I did some time ago that showed working integrations of Electroneum’s Instant Payment API (Windows & Android)
Well, I’ve been fiddling with it for some time and I think I have a somewhat stable build for both Windows and Android.
I’m now requesting some help with testing.
If anyone wants to guinea pig for me, please do! And let me know how you get on.
The software requires NO personal information to beta test, besides your ETN public wallet address, and/or a paypal merchant ID.
If registering, then basic Company Name, Address and a contact would be required.
I am particularly interested in the following issues:
Crashes, Hangs, Stalls & whatever errors they may show.
Incorrect math - especially financials!
Any kind of work process, database stuff that I am obviously missing.
- Very early Beta
- Not tested across a wide variety of systems (2x phones, 2x PCs)
- Not optimised for thermal receipt printers (yet! am waiting on hardware to arrive)
- Electroneum works
- PayPal works
- Help File is lacking in information
- Registrations do mostly work, although I don’t recommend it without contacting me first.
- The website is served off a gaming PC in my bedroom, hence it tends to get shutdown at night - Also the IP address isn’t static (yet! - aiming to move to new location with dedicated server).