Donate to ETN Statistics

ETN address: etnkAumSUr2a7ke3wkTqts6diiFRXnBUbQt6uY9JH3dLKMicR7DteynGYxRd5fXt4pezh1kDKZvF5XYdTb59XEADAbPScXZ55a

This address belong to @Mr.CryptoCZ and he has for almost a year been keeping information and statistics about ETN up to date and according to himself he has only gotten 2 donations over that period. I gave him a third.
If you appreciate what he is doing for the community, please donate whatever amount you can give up. He deserves it.

Link to his document:

sent 150 ETN. Never seen that stat list till saint posted it. thanks bud.

Wow thanks you for your generosity. I am really happy. Today I will make update like I make every Tuesday…
Thanks for every little coin that will be sent. :wink:
Don’t forget together we are unstoppable and really strong. :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:
I love you so much :heart:

Do you have a cryptopia ETN addy? Then I can transfer some ETN to you, right on the server! Cheers!

Last statistic update is available. Again we have onboard over 40K for just one week.
After the last update our rating at GOOGLE play receive most reviews in history (over 2 000 for just a period of 7 days…) and we go to total rating 4,1 stars. Thanks to everybody who participated…
@Thunder yes i have wallet at Kucoin - if you want to send me there write me private message I give you details and thanks a lot. I am very active at Twitter so I will send some coins back to the community :smiley:

@Mr.CryptoCZ sent you 200 ETN for all your efforts from my Cryptopia account. Let me know when you get it as I almost always horde ETN and rarely give any away. Second time I have sent ETN to anyone! Community for the win, keep doing what you do, it is awesome to have you on board!!! IT makes the community that much more enjoyable to be a part of! Thanks and have a great day!!!

My big thanks to @Thunder and @cryptocapsule thanks for the support. I received your donation. :slight_smile: I keep working till at least to the end of the year :smiley:

Fantastic to see! You are a great part of this community and it is important you get recognized as such! Keep it up buddy! Awesome work!!!

Last update is available :slight_smile:
Summary:

• we gain again 40K of new members fo 7 days

• miners stabilize at lvl about 130K miners, but some have problems with crash off the app

• Telegram membres still decresing and now about 43 000 membres a lot of people migrate to forum

• Again we received about 1000 reviews at Google play and have rating 4,1 stars - if you didnt rate please help us and rate with 5*

• we are mining total about 50 000 000 coins per week (biggest part get ASICS and biggest pool f2pool + poolin)

• and much more inside :wink:

Just follow link that is here in this POST…

And thats to @Saint_Crypto for creating this post and sending me 500 coins. Thank YOU

I put there new sheet just look you can see changing payout performance in time https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uIcx9lmegjZfbA1e5Vg6O-oEtR4erBtmOOhi02XNxbE/edit#gid=1553725659

You can download this excel and put there your data :wink:

Last update is available

Summary:

• we gain 47K of new members for 7 days
  • miners stabilize at new record 140K miners, but some have problems with crash off the app /we have update but still it crash often
  • Telegram membres still decresing and now about 42 500 membres a lot of people migrate to forum
  • Again we received a lot of reviews at Google play and have rating 4,1 stars - if you didnt rate please help us and rate with 5*
  • we are mining total about 50 000 000 coins per week (biggest part get ASICS and biggest pool f2pool + poolin)
  • and much more inside like new sheet with detailed miner history - now i mine only 0,15-0,2 etn per hour…