Diamond Hands 2024

I didn’t really consider anything delayed, just that soon is sooo relative, for some it’s within minutes, but might as well be days. Or more.

But might as well be now. Or any time now :melting_face:

5 Likes

Or soon-ish :laughing:

5 Likes

Rather sooner-ish than later-ish, that’s all good. And fingers crossed moonish.

I’ll stop now.

5 Likes

Soon-ish Moon-ish :joy: :rocket: :full_moon:

4 Likes

Huuuummmpppp day… it’s that day of the week, when we get to the top of the hill and can see the weekend on the horizon :sunglasses:

Have a wicked Wednesday everyone

8 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll be the first to admit it. This wait is boring. Could someone recommend a good pastime? Hitting the Refresh-button just doesn’t do it for me like it used to. I tried knitting but it seems I lack the dexterity.

5 Likes

Playing the slot machines?

2 Likes

Listen to some audiobooks maybe

3 Likes

Learn to read the charts if you haven’t already. It’s extremely thrilling watching the markets play out exactly as predicted :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Massage girls are good listener’s

4 Likes

See above .

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for solid advice on pastimes. I think for now my focus will go to typing, erasing, then typing again half-witted nothing-burger messages on this forum. I shall consider myself a content creator - just not a very good one.

5 Likes

News…

11 Likes

Sounds like amazing news! Thanks for posting Planks :+1::+1:
:zap::star_struck::zap:

5 Likes

Word seems to be getting around- check out this bit of media attention right here:
I’m feeling that CryptoEagle haha
:zap::eagle::zap:

5 Likes

Sounds good, I had to look up what RPC meant though. Remote Procedure Call? One out of several acronyms that seemed the most techy…

2 Likes

Remote access for interacting with the SmartChain. Saves users having to run their own versions etc…gives a reliable interface for developers, tools & apps to interact.

6 Likes